Chapter 8: Need to talk

Camren's p.o.v

2 weeks have passed since that night and I noticed that Grace is acting really different and I don't know why, but everytime I try to ask her , she just runs right to the Bathroom and sits by the toilet and I kinda think that she might be pregnant,but i am not going to ask her just yet , I am going to try and get her to tell me .

So i called Grace and said " Babe, why are you acting really different" and Grace said " How am i acting different" and i said " well, everytime i try and ask you what's wrong, you just run right to the bathroom" and Grace said " o, i haven't really noticed that i am acting Different, and i sorry Babe" and i said " i understand and it's alright , do you want to stay the night with me tonight" and Grace said " ok sure" and so i said " i will be there soon to pick you up" and Grace said " ok , just let me pack somethings and tell my mom" and i said " ok love see you soon i love you so much" and Grace said " i love you too" and so i waited a few mins and then i left to go get Grace and i hope that she tells me what is wrong and why she is acting really different .

when i got to her house she was waiting at the door for me and so i got out of my truck and ran up too her and gave her a big hug and kiss and when i hugged her i picked her up as well and so i put her down so i will not hurt her and then i picked up her bag for her and i said " do you want to go out to dinner" and Grace said " i guess , can we please go to pizza hut i really want pizza for some reason" and i said " yes, we can " and so we went out to eat and then we went to my house and we sat on the couch and watched a movie and i pulled Grace into my lap and i kissed her and Grace said " cam i love you so much" and i said " i love you too so much Grace" .