Chapter 10 : My 17th Birthday Part 1

Grace's p.o.v

~~~1 week later~~~

A week ago i finally told Cam that i am Pregnant and He is really excited to be a daddy soon and now i am 3 weeks pregnant and Tomorrow is my 17th Birthday and I really don't want to get older , But i am still younger then Cam by a year.

So Today I have a doctors appointment and so i woke up cam and said " Cam , i have a doctors appointment" and Cam said " ok , let me get ready" and so i grabbed a pair of skinny Jeans and a cute top and then Cam said " wow, Babe you look Hot" and i said " thanks Baby , i won't be able to fit these when i get bigger " and Cam said " that does not matter if you can't fit those clothes, all that is important to me is that i love you and our child , and you will always look hot in my eyes no matter what" . And I said " do you really mean that Babe" and Cam said " yes, i do mean that babygirl" and i jumped on him and gave him a hug and a kiss and then Cam said " i love you Grace" and i said " i love you too Cam" .

So I said " Babe , we need to get going here soon" and Cam said " ok lets go" and so we walked out to Cam's truck and Cam opened up my door for me and said " here you go my love" and I said "thank you Babe" and so we drove to my doctor's and when we got there the doctor said " Grace Masen" and so i got up and cam grabbed my hand and we walked to the room and then i had to get on the bed thing and my doctor said " Grace , you are 3 weeks pregnant" and Cam said " when will we know what we are having and how many" and the doctor said " about 4 months in to the Pregnancy". Then i said " can we go now " and the doctor said " of course" and so cam picked me up and he said " I am so happy to be a daddy soon" and i said " I know you are and i am so happy to be a mommy" and so we left and I said " cam , can we go get something to eat" and Cam said " where do you want to Baby" and i said " how about taco's" and cam said " ok, Babygirl".

So we went out to eat and after we ate , I said " Cam can you take me to my house i need to get me some clothes" and Cam said " yes, i will" and so i called my mom and said " mom, can you unlock the door for me , i am coming by to get me some clothes" and mom said " ok , i will , when are you going to come home" and i said " i don't know yet" and mom said " well if you decide to come home for your Birthday tomorrow i have something for you" and i said " ok , see you soon" and then i hung up.

Then we got to my hose and for some reason i didn't feel like i was home and as soon as my mom heard the truck door shut she came running out and i said " hi mom , please don't squash me" and mom said " i will try not too" and she gave me a hug and a kiss.

So Cam and I went up to my room and I said " Babe, we need to figure out how this is going to work when our baby is born" and Cam said " i know we need to talk about it and i was going actually going to talk to you later" and so I packed a few of my bathroom things.

Then Cam picked me up and said " what do you want to do for your birthday tomorrow" and i said " well mom wants me to come over here for something" and Cam said " ok we will come over here , then i am taking you some where special for dinner".

Then i said " Cam can you look in my closet on the left side and try to find my purple dress" and Cam said " i will try " and so Cam opened up my closet and said " got enough clothes babe" and i said " kinda , well when you are the only child , you get more things then you want and my dad bought all of those clothes and he thought i need all of those and i was thinking about giving some away , But my heart says not too because my dad bought them for me before he died".

Then Cam said " i am sorry that you lost your dad and i promise that i will never leave you or our baby" and i said " thanks Babe that means alot to me and did you find that purple dress" and Cam said " no sorry" and i said " can you grab my blue dress it should be in front of my dress rack" and Cam said " is it the blue strapless dress" and i said " yes , that is the one " and so cam held it out to me and cam said " here you go Babe , i like this one" and i said " thanks Babe , i knew you would".

Then we got my clothes packed and we headed back down stairs and mom said " you guys leaving already" and i said " yes , it is getting late , we will be by tomorrow" and she gave me a hug and a kiss and said " Camren , you take care of my little girl" and Cam said " yes ma'am , i will" and mom said " goodnight , love you both" and i said " love you to mom" and so we headed out to Cam's truck and we put my stuff into the truck and then we went home.Then Cam said " Babygirl ,soon do you want to go look for houses" and i said " yes , can we go after my birthday" and then Cam said" yes, we can and i already found one and i think you would like it" and i said " really Cam" and yes. do you want to watch a movie and cuddle on the bed" and i said " of course i do ,can you make popcorn" and Cam said " i will if you want popcorn" and i said " yes , please babe".

So Cam made some popcorn and we went up to his room and I changed into a pair of short shorts and a Cami and Cam said " Babygirl , you look really hot in that" and i said " thanks , what movie do you want to watch" and Cam said " how about A Walk To Remember , i know you love that movie" and i said " ok , where is it" and Cam said " i will go get it" and so I climbed into Cam's bed and i pulled the covers over me and then Cam came back in and he put the movie on and Cam climbed in and got under the covers with me and wrapped his arms around me and I was enjoying the wonderful time with my Camren .

So we watched A walk to remember and Cam's arms were still wrapped around me and Cam said " Grace i love you and our Baby" and i said " I love you too camren and i hope we stay together" and Cam said " i know we will , because you and our baby is my life now , i will never leave you" and i gave cam a kiss and i said " Cam , i need to use the restroom , so can you move your arms" and Cam said " do i have to " and i said " yes, unless you want me to throw up all over you" and so cam let me go and i ran straight to the bathroom.

Then Cam knocked on the door and said "Grace are you alright" and i said " yes , the popcorn made me sick to my stomach" and Cam said " can i come in" and is said " if you want to " and so Cam came in and Cam asked " Grace , do you need anything" and i said " can you please go get me some water" and Cam said " yes , do you need anything else" and i said " no , just the water" and so he left.

So i got out of the bathroom and Cam was waiting on the bed with my water and so i sat on the Bed and Cam gave me my water and i said " thanks babe for getting me some water" and Cam said " your welcome Babe" and i gave him a hug and i layed back down and i said " Babe , i am going to go to sleep , i hope i feel better by tomorrow" and Cam said " ok , goodnight honey have sweet dreams babygirl, i love you sleep well".