Chapter 15: Planning the wedding

Grace's p.o.v

  Today my mom and I are starting to planning mine and cam's wedding and i still cant believe that i am getting married and having a baby . I know it is going to be a crazy ride but i am glad that i have cam and my mom helping me . I am now 7 weeks pregnant time is going by fast but not fast enought i want to know what we are having and how many.

  "Grace ,can you come here for a minute" mom said and so i came over there and she showed me a book that will help us plan the wedding . I looked at the book and said "mom , this is crazy all of this planning but i know we can do it ". 

  Cam finally woke up and came downstairs and asked me "what is the plan for today" and i said "we'll me and mom are starting on the wedding plans " cam smiled at that and said "I want to help so you dont get to stressed out and hurt the baby" and I said "you sure can babe and thanks for asking to help out ,most guys won't ask to help ".

  " I am so Happy that i get to marry you Cam" " My mom is going to take me to go look at some wedding stuff and you are welcomed to come with us and help us" i said "i would love to come with you and help" Cam said . " Cam when are you wanting to get married ?"  I said 

" I was thinking we could get married before you are 4 months pregnant so that way you can find the right dress that you love" Cam Said " i love that idea ,  My mom is wanting to go and look at the wedding stuff around 2 pm " I said  

" I can't wait to go shopping for my dress and the flowers and get our wedding registry, and i still can't believe that we are getting married so soon " i said to Cam . " Today i will get my suit for ready for the wedding and if there is anything else you need just let me know and i will take care of it for you so that way you won't have to do it  " cam said .