(5)

Shigaraki was fast asleep cuddled into Dabi. He's tired and cold. Dabi woke up as he felt Shigaraki shaking, he hadn't properly fallen asleep yet so he didn't mind. 

He set his shoulders on fire, a bigger fire than normal in hope to help the smaller boy out, he couldn't fall asleep and keep his quirk going so he decided to stay up for the rest of the night. He wasn't unknown to all nighter's so he didn't mind. He looked back down at his boss and cursed under his breath "Why do I have to like you so much." he mumbled.

Shigaraki was fast asleep basically snuggled into Dabi. He's out cold. Dabi smiled as he watched the sun come up, hitting him in the face through the blinds, it was still early in the morning since dawn had only just broken.

Shigaraki slowly began to wake up, he mumbled something in his sleep and yawned. Dabi tried to listen to what he was saying but couldn't quite make it out "morning~" he smiled softly as he whispered in his ear, his shoulders were still on fire. 

Shigaraki slowly sat up, "Mmm morning..." He muttered tiredly. Dabi mumbled under his breath so he wouldn't hear him, "Sleepy head~..." he smiled. Shigaraki's hair was more of a mess than usual, he looked up at him "Hm?" 

"Nothing, are you still freezing?" He asked, thinking about going for a shower as he played with a few of the light blue curls. "Kinda..." He shrugged slightly and yawned.

"Okay~" He decided just to stay here then as he got comfy on the couch, leaning back on the arm of the chair, still pushing back a few of the untamed curls. "What are you doing to my hair...?" He mumbled

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked, pausing for a moment, even he didn't really know what he was doing apart from messing with it. "No...it's fine..." he muttered. Dabi smiled again as he went back to playing with the small strands, he leaned his head to the side as he enjoyed the peaceful moment together.

Shigaraki snuggled against him lightly and made a soft noise that sounded like purring. Dabi blushed as he looked down, smiling at the soft little purrs, "Aww you're just like a kitten~" He whispered, mumbling softly. Shigaraki paused, "What- no-?? I am not-"

"You're adorable~" he chuckled ad he looked down, blushing a little as he reached for the TV remote, switching on the news he saw a report on the festival last night and saw that loads of the pro hero's had gone "good thing we didn't go huh..." 

"I am not-!" He argued. "Shut up...." He huffed and rolled his eyes. He looked at the TV and nodded shrugging lightly "Guess so..." Dabi was lost in thought, thinking about whether he should say something to him, anything to him, he knew he had to at some point.

"Is something wrong...?" He asked looking a bit confused. "Hmm?" He snapped out of it, shaking his head slightly. "Nah, don't worry I was just thinking about things~" he smiled a little. "Yeah yeah okay..." Shigaraki muttered.

"Is little kitten going to have any breakfast?" He mumbled, already knew the answer as he teased him, booping his nose.

"No." he huffed. "Don't call me a kitten," Shigaraki growled. "Mhm..." Dabi stretched slightly yawning, "When we do take down all might- and we will- but what will we do next?" Shigaraki paused and shrugged lightly. "Well..." He muttered looking away. "Just keep destroying heroes I guess..."

"I guess so... you alright?" Dabi asked, one arm still wrapped around him. He grumbled, "I'm fine..."  he muttered. He looked a bit sickly. Dabi rested the palm of his hand on his forehead, moving back his fringe. "You look like shit." He stated, bluntly. He was joking a little but was actually concerned for him.

"It's fine..." He muttered shaking his head. "It's not fine what if you were dying you, idiot..." Dabi glared at him as he sat up slightly, still cuddling him close. "I'm not." He muttered. He was freezing despite being so close to Dabi.

"Your freezing you idiot, we still have some hot water so go take a shower and I'm gonna get some stuff alright?" He asked worrying now about him, had he picked up something while they were out?

Shigaraki hissed slightly. "No..." He muttered, he didn't have the strength to stand. He sighed a little as he got up, laying him on the couch gently as he went to get a hot water bottle for him, heating the water up more than their broken kettle could do as he put it on his stomach. "Get some rest..." 

"I'm fine-" He tried to argue but just kinda went with it. To him, there's no point in fighting back. He grumbled softly and curled up on the couch shivering slightly.

"How do you feel- and don't just say like shit." He sighed while kneeling by the side of the couch. Shigaraki grumbled. "Like shit." He muttered curling up more. "It's cold..."

"I know...just try not to fall asleep okay?" He said as he grabbed an old cushion that was pretty much destroyed and set it on fire, handing it over to him. "Here." He said before going to the laptop and checking up on symptoms and what it could be.

Shigaraki warmed up slightly but not too much. He whined softly. His head was pounding and his stomach hurt. Dabi searched up online the symptoms and what it could be. Shigaraki warmed up slightly but not too much. He whined softly. His head was pounding and his stomach hurt.

He searched up online the symptoms. "It says it's most likely some sort of lung condition or-" He didn't read out the last one. Shigaraki sighed, grumbling. "Whatever." He muttered, his chest hurt but it was mostly that he felt nauseous. 

"It basically just says to take it easy, someone can head down to the pharmacy if it gets really bad and look for some aspirin and antibiotics for you..." He walked back to the couch looking over the side at him. "Do you want a glass of water?" 

He shook his head. "No...I'm fine..." He muttered and quickly got up going to a trash can and throwing up.

Dabi looked over as he rushed over to him, he knelt down next to him as he held his hair back out of his face and rubbed his back slightly. "Your anything but fine you idiot...I'll get Toga to keep an eye on you while Kurogiri warps me to a pharmacy..." 

Shigaraki coughed and groaned shaking his head "It's fine..." He grumbled wiping his mouth.

"You're throwing up in the trash- you're not fine! Look there-there was another suggestion on the symptom checker and I think it could be that..." He sighed sighing.

He coughed again and groaned softly leaning against Dabi slightly. He felt like shit. "What was it...?"

"Food poisoning..."

"Of fucking course."