(4)

"I-" he cut himself off, sighing a little. 

"It doesn't matter, let's just go before Kurogiri starts to wonder where we are..." He turned and picked up the bags.

"Fine." He muttered and stepped into the warp gate ending back up in the base. Dabi followed him through as he walked straight to the kitchen. "Food!" He called out to the rest of them. He put the boxes down and handed Shigaraki his. In Shigaraki's box, there were 4 sushi rolls instead of 2.

Shigaraki took the box and huffed "I'm not eating all of these." He muttered going and sitting on the couch. He had the hood up which had cats on it. Toga squealed "Awww Shigaraki you look so cute!" 

Dabi just smiled. "Mission accomplished!" He smirked "you don't have to eat it all but I at least want half of it gone, and if you wanna eat more. Eat more." He shrugged as he sat on one of the bar stools and started eating his own.

He rolled his eyes and pulled his knees to his chest as he hid his hoodie basically as he ate the sushi. Dabi kept glancing back at him in the hoodie, it was only a joke but he did look really cute in it. "What have you guys been up to today then?" He asked as he handed out the last boxes to Twice and Toga.

Toga giggled, "Not much~" she sat down on the floor as she ate her food. Shigaraki was still cold and hiding in his hoodie as he ate his sushi. Dabi just shrugged, secretly even he was afraid of her. "Anyone got any plans for this afternoon? Y'know, try to be scary instead of living in a hut?"

  Toga had a bit of blood on her hands and on her face. She rocked slightly and giggled to herself. "I already did~"

Dabi just stared at her, "okay then... anyone else!" He quickly tried to change the subject. Toga giggled and ate the rest of her food. She got up and threw the trash away. Shigaraki came out of his hoodie and set the box aside. He'd eaten one of them. Screw that.

Dabi just stared at him a little "really?" He asked as he finished his off and put it in the bin. "You already tasted it, you know it's not poisoned..." Shigaraki huffed "I don't want it." He grumbled.

"Fine..." Dabi said, not wanting to push as he has already eaten more than he had actually expected. "What do you wanna do this afternoon then?" He asked him. He shrugged and hugged himself as he shivered.

Dabi set his hand on fire again, holding it out to him "How cold is it in here?" He asked, everything always felt boiling hot to him. 

"It's freezing..." he muttered keeping the hood up. Toga shrugged "It's about 42 degrees in here!"

"Oh shoot okay that's cold..." Dabi mumbled, usually his body heat could get up to around 120 degrees but it usually stayed around the 90-degree mark "Wanna watch a movie?"

Toga gasped and nodded "Let's watch The Shining!!" She exclaimed. "Promise not to reenact it again?" He asked glaring at her, he did like the movie though. Toga huffed frowning "I won't promise that..." She grumbled.

'Great.'

He thought as he gathered up a bunch of blankets "Are you gonna join us grumpy?" He said as he put a pile of black blue and red blankets down on the couch. Shigaraki sighed "Fine." He muttered rubbing his eyes slightly. His eyes were dry and he didn't feel too good.

Toga immediately put the movie in very happily. Dabi sat on the couch, purposely close to Shigaraki as he let his own shoulders catch on fire again to heat him up. Shigaraki leaned against him for warmth, he pulled a blanket over himself as well.

Toga hopped onto the couch as the movie started and giggled. "I swear you love this movie was to much..." he sighed as he wrapped an arm around Shigaraki. Toga huffed "I'ts my favorite movie!!" She growled pulling a blanket over herself.