(2)

Dabi woke up, a small glimpse of light coming out from their broken curtains hit him in the face as he smiled down at the sleeping boy on his chest, watching him for a while. He looked so peaceful in his sleep.

Shigaraki woke up shortly after Dabi did. He grumbled something under his breath and rubbed his eyes with a slight huff.

Toga was in the room, she giggled. "That's sO cuteeeee!" She squealed. Dabi blushed as he turned his attention from the sleepy Shigaraki to Toga in the corner. "How long have you been there?" He asked, moving a piece of stray hair from Shigaraki's face to tucked behind his ear.

Toga giggled "Hmm a while~" she purred. "I took pictures!!" She laughed and left the room.

Shigaraki yawned softly as he moved slightly snuggling into his chest more. He doesn't want to get up.

Dabi threw a pillow at her that was on the floor, it missed her but he didn't really care. He looked back down at Shigaraki, "Stop pretending you're asleep I know your up~" he chuckled, he didn't really wanna get up either but he didn't want anyone catching on that he liked him. For once he seemed peaceful.

He groaned "But it's warm..." he huffed sitting up, his blue hair a mess and all in his face. He rarely brushes his hair. Who needs hair brushes anyway?

Dabi took his jacket off and handed it to him, "I'm getting you more clothes if it kills me, it probably will. C'mon I'll make breakfast what do you want." He sat up stretching as he put his hand on Shigaraki's knee.

 He put the jacket on, it was big on him. He grumbled slightly. "Whatever" he muttered. "I don't need breakfast." he huffed stretching slightly on the couch. "Yes, you do cereal or waffles?" Dabi said, not giving him any choice as he walked up to the kitchen, stretching his back.

Shigaraki huffed and sighed pulling his knees to his chest as he scratched at his neck slightly. He only had a few fingers that weren't covered by gloves. "I don't care..." he muttered. 

Dabi walked back in with a box of half-eaten Eggo waffles "Stuff these down your throat the- no!" He walked up to him, dropping the waffles onto the couch and pulled his hands from his neck. "You're going to seriously hurt yourself y'know?" 

Shigaraki growled softly as his hands were grabbed and pulled from his neck. He looked up at Dabi with his red eyes and huffed. "It's fine..." he grumbled. "It's not bad.." he muttered, his neck was bleeding slightly from the scratches.

Dabi just glared at him a little, not believing it for a second as he saw the scratches "So you're saying that you would be fine if I scratched at my skin so much it bled? What's got your knickers in a twist anyway?" He sat on the couch next to him and bit into a cold Eggo waffle- not bad.

Shigaraki huffed "It's not like it hurts..." he grumbled, looking at him as he hugged himself in the jacket. "Nothing. It's fine. I just don't need anything to eat."

Dabi was concerned as he saw how thin he was getting "mhm...sure..." he tried to play it of but couldn't stop thinking about it, was eating making Shigaraki so scared he hurt himself over it? "Why don't you like eating?"

Shigaraki looked away for a second then back to Dabi with a slight scowl. "I just don't..." He huffed. He obviously had something wrong. He's sceptical about certain foods.

"Okay... What's your favourite food then?" Dabi smirked, obviously planning something as he pulled his knees up onto the couch. "I don't have one..." he muttered rolling his eyes slightly. "I don't want anything to eat."

Dabi sat there glaring at him. "Alright then what's your least disliked item that you have to consume to stay alive." he retorted. He sighed and put his head down with his knees to his chest. "Sushi I guess." He muttered with a slight shrug.

Dabi stood up and went to his room without saying anything, a satisfied smile on his face. Shigaraki just stayed in the lounge, he huffed and just decided to watch some random tv show.

Dabi came back with hats, glasses and two masks one white and one black. He threw a hat a pair of glasses and a mask at Shigaraki as he put the wire-rimmed glasses on. "C'mon I'm taking you out." 

Shigaraki paused "Why?" He muttered putting on the stuff anyway and getting up. "I thought it would be fun, you need new clothes anyway, half of yours have bullet wounds so why not?" He smiled a little. "And while we're out we can head to sushi for lunch." He said firmly while finishing off the waffle.

"Fine."