(6)

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have forced you to eat anything but it looked like you were wasting away..." he sat down on the floor next to him. "Cause I am..." He muttered coughing again, his chest hurt really bad.

He put a hand on his back, "Do you need a hospital-?"

"HELL NO. I'm not going to a hospital..." He looked like he was gonna pass out. "Fine. But I'm going and taking you with me." He said as he looked around for Kurogiri, realising him and Toga must have left a while back. 

Shigaraki ended up passing out cold on Dabi, literally- he was freezing. Kurogiri had indeed left, the only people there were Magne, Spinner and Twice.

Dabi picked Shigaraki up, afraid of how light he was as he looked around and grabbed a blanket, covering Shigaraki up so he couldn't be seen. He left without saying anything, hoping he would be back before anyone realised they were gone. He had to walk down the back alleys to the hospital hoping that no one saw them.

Shigaraki was out cold. No one was around, it's rather early anyway and everyone was at work. Dabi set his arms on fire, hoping to warm him up even a little until they got to the hospital, he put his fire out and a nurse saw them and rushed over. Dabi reluctantly handed him over as they put him on a bed and wheeled him away.

Shigaraki was still out. He's freezing and his body temperature just keeps going down. He had blood coming from the corners of his mouth. He didn't look too good. Dabi ignored the doctors when they asked him to stay out the room, he followed the bed as they put him into a room and connected different tubes up to him. He wiped the blood from around Shigaraki's mouth, still in shock as everything seemed to happen so quickly.

Dabi was pulled to the side as he explained everything and how he thought it was doos poisoning but he was unsure. Shigaraki definitely had food poisoning. He was also weak from not eating and did have lung issues. He was out cold. 

Dabi was forcefully removed from the room while doctors checked it out and ended up getting handcuffed to a chair that was screwed to the ground, so far he was working on breaking his wrist to go see him, he was in the hospital it could be fixed anyway.

Shigaraki still wasn't doing good. He wasn't waking up and his breathing was unstable. Dabi managed to break the arm of the chair as he stormed into the room, Shigaraki was hooked up to different machines and he saw a few doctors with clipboards around him.

Dabi sat down next to him as he leaned onto the side of the bed as he watched him. "Only close family can be here now." One doctor said as he put his hand on Dabi's shoulder. "I'm his-... HuSbAnD!...

Yep...."