(1)

Dabi sat on the couch and grabbed the remote, flicking through channels. It was the middle of winter so not much was happening, and by not much- that means that the villains didn't want to face the UA in the freezing cold. Dabi didn't mind the cold because of his quirk so he just kept on his usual short sleeved shirt on, no blankets needed.

Shigaraki was- quite literally freezing. He definitely hated the cold as much as he didn't want to admit it- he finally succumbed to Kurogiri's blanket and had it over his shoulders and wrapped around himself. He was wearing loose clothing but it was a bit warm. He trudged into the 'living area' of their place and sat down on the couch. He's shivering.

Dabi glanced over to him, turning his head a little as he watched Shigaraki shaking, this time of the year was always fun to him because he felt like he was the most powerful since everyone else normally hid in a fort, "You okay there?"He smirked a little, messing with him, he could tell that he was anything but okay right now.

Shigaraki glanced over at him and growled, narrowing his red eyes. "Shut up... " He grumbled pulling the blanket closer to himself. Of course, since they're villains, they don't have /proper/ heating. So he's freezing.

Dabi shook his head a little, going back to flicking through channels. A bit of him felt bad for him since without a heat quirk there building must have been hell. He stuck out his hand and let a small-ish blue flame rise from it that took up most of his hand. "Stop complaining." He said, purposely not making eye contact.

Kurogiri had- kinda forcibly- put gloves on Shigaraki's hands, just so he'd stop decaying things. But at least he can clutch the blanket. He looked back at him then at the fame and huffed "I'm not complaining" he grumbled scooting slightly closer. He's cold.

Dabi rolled his eyes as he grabbed him by the waist and pulled im closer, wrapping an arm around him. "Mhm, sure your not~" he smirked again while looking at a create and craft channel.

Shigaraki made a soft surprised noise as he was grabbed, but he just went with it. He was kinda surprised at how warm he was and semi snuggled closer. "Shut up..." he muttered.

Dabi blushed lightly, thankful that his burns hid most of it as he glanced down at the light blue fluffy hair, smiling a little before he cleared his throat, returning back to his normal monotone expression as he passed a few more channels, easily getting bored. "Have you ever even thought about wearing warmer clothes?"

Shigaraki snuggled into Dabi's chest, he's warm now and content. He yawned softly and grumbled rubbing his eyes. He then looked up at him and huffed "These are the warmest clothes I own..."

"Seriously? Wow okay, that needs to be fixed..." He mumbled off a little. Without even realising it he had started messing with Shigaraki's hair, cuddling up to him.

"Not like we have the money to fix it" he muttered then paused letting his hair be played with for a bit. He then huffed "What are you doing to my hair?"

Dabi looked down, only just realising what he was doing before ruffling it harshly and stopped trying to cover up. "Fixed it." He said plainly. "You do realise were villains right? We can steal whatever we want and Kurogiri could just warp us out of there?"

Shigaraki huffed "Well yeah but that takes effort" he grumbled snuggling into him more. He's still shaking slightly. He has 0 body fat.

Dabi just sighed as he felt him shaking beside him again, he turned to him, cuddling him and setting his own shoulders on fire to help him out. "You need to eat more..." he grumbled, while h was cuddling him he could feel Shigaraki's ribs.

Shigaraki snuggled into the warmth and huffed. "I'm fine" he grumbled. He was stubborn when it came to eating. He's picky.

"I will shove food down your mouth even if it kills me." he glared down at him, resting his head on Shigaraki's as he yawned a little.

He scoffed. "Oh sure." he rolled his eyes and grumbled. Shigaraki snuggled into his chest and yawned softly.

"You should get some sleep..." Dabi mumbled, his eyes feeling heavy himself as he just tried to ignore it. 

"Whatever..." he muttered tugging the blanket back over his shoulders as he fell asleep cuddling into Dabi's chest.

Dabi smiled softly and when he was sure Shigaraki was asleep he planted a small kiss on his head and fell asleep, cuddling him in his arms. He obviously hadn't told anyone but he had a huge crush on the fussy boss for some time now.

Shigaraki was fast asleep snuggled into Dabi's chest. His blue hair a mess. 

Toga trotted into the room and paused as she saw the two, she gasped slightly and giggled getting the others. Kurogiri followed Toga to the lounge and just stood there, sipping his drink. "Take a photo it will last longer," he whispered before leaving.

Toga giggled and snapped a photo "So cuteeee" She squealed rocking on her heels slightly.

Shigaraki looked peaceful for once. He was fast heckin asleep.