(3)

"Fine."

He grumbled. "Whatever I guess." He finished putting the stuff on and crossed his arms slightly as he followed Dabi out. "So where first~" he sighed, looking around the streets as they walked into town.

Shigaraki walked with him, he huffed "I don't care." he muttered shivering slightly. It's cold outside. 

Dabi looked down at him, rolling his eyes as he gave up trying to be positive. "Okay well since your about to turn into a popsicle let's go and get you a warmer coat for you, and people keep staring at me like I'm a freak since it's below 0 and I'm in a short sleeve top..."

He looked up at him then back down. "Yeah okay..." He muttered and just followed him. Dabi walked in silence for a bit, unsure of what to say. He knew that he should of told Shigaraki about his feelings- but being the idiot he is- didn't. And he didn't think that he ever would at this rate.

Shigaraki looked up at him. "Why are you being so quiet...?" Dabi looked back down as he had been lost, thinking about things. "Huh-? I-I'm not you just weren't listening..." he tried to convince him.

"Huh...?" He tilted his head a bit. "I highly doubt that..." 

"You doubt everything- c'mon!" Dabi grabbed his hand and led him into the closest store to them as he tried to change the subject. Shigaraki huffed "Rude." he muttered just following him. "I don't see why you're taking me out to get clothes."

"Because all of yours are torn, I'm quite happy to become the house radiator but I at least want you to have okay clothes that don't have battle scars." He said simply as he looked around at the fluffy jackets when he noticed something and went running off to the women's section.

Shigaraki rolled his eyes "Whatever..." he muttered and flinched as he watched Dabi leave. Now he's alone- He looked around clutching at his sleeves as he scratched at his neck slightly. Dabi came back with a light blue hoodie that had cat ears in "It's perfect." He said smiling, before noticing he was scratching his neck again. Instead of stopping him he simply scratched his own neck twice as hard, breaking the already burnt skin easier as it started to bleed a little.

Shigaraki flinched and stopped as he saw Dabi scratch his neck. "Hey-" he muttered "Don't do that..." he huffed. "I'm gonna do it every time you do." He said simply as he stopped and put the hoodie on him when the cashiers weren't looking and pulled the tag off it. "You look adorable~"

He huffed and paused looking at the hoodie with an unamused look. "Uh huh-" he then paused looking at Dabi. "Did you just- Call me adorable-?" He muttered. Dabi tried to ignore this, (gay panic) "What don't you think it's your colour?" He joked as he looked around at the other coats

He shrugged lightly, "I guess...?" He's never really done shopping for himself and its pretty obvious. His semi-long blue hair was basically covering his eyes at this point. 

Dabi shrugged while flicking past a few items, keeping a close eye on the cashier as he does to make sure that they don't notice them. "Have you ever actually been shopping?" Shigaraki huffed and just walked with him. He looked up at him and shook his head. "Why would I have?" 

"Because your body grows? Don't tell me you still wear clothes from when you were like 14. I know you're small but I didn't think you were that small~" he teased shaking his head slightly.

 He grumbled and rolled his red eyes behind the mass of blue hair that was covering them.  "Kurogiri always goes out and gets my clothes. I haven't gone shopping since I was 14 about." He muttered. Dabi just smiled a little "Whatever you say, princess~" He looked back at him and tucked a few bits of the blue hair behind his ear.

"Don't call me that." he huffed and shook his head, his hair falling back into 'place'. Dabi just rolled his eyes as he stuck his hands back into his pockets. "Whatever, c'mon let's get outa here...the sushi bar isn't that far."Shigaraki sighed, "Fine." he muttered and walked out with him. 

Dabi walked in silence for a bit before glancing back down to him. "I know you probably won't, but over lunch can you try to explain why you don't like eating?" He was worried for his boss, as far as anyone else was concerned it was because he wanted him to be on top form for when they face the UA again.

"Fine..." he grumbled. "It's stupid- but years ago someone I worked with tried to poison me," he muttered. "I haven't trusted many foods," he said crossing his arms and looking aside. "Well I'm not picking you off any time soon, we need ya' you know..." he smirked and shoved him lightly with his elbow. "We need our boss on top form~" 

Shigaraki grumbled, "You don't really need..." he muttered stumbling slightly as he was shoved even lightly. "Rude." 

"Course we do, your literally the only person who can control every single villain for miles around~" he smiled as he walked up to the sushi bar. Shigaraki rolled his red eyes and huffed. "Sure Whatever" he muttered walking with his hands in his pockets.

"C'mon think about it," He said, he walked behind him and put his hands on Shigaraki's hips, "If you wanted to, you could get everyone here under your control, your the boss here and no stupid heroes are ever going to stop you~" he whispered into his ear slightly so no one else heard.

Shigaraki tensed slightly as his hips were touched and he growled shoving his hands off. "Don't touch me..." he muttered his hands slightly shaking. "Whatever you say, boss~" he chuckled slightly as he took his hands off his hips. "So what are you planning on ordering?" He looked at the menu that had been hung up outside the bar's doors.

Shigaraki huffed looking up at the menu. "I really don't care..." he muttered pulling his hood over his head. "I will order the whole damn menu for you then." He said simply, about to walk in. "I can't eat all that you idiot-" he huffed. "Get the others something too," he grumbled.

"Sure thing, wanna get take out or eat him?" He said pausing for a second, his hand on the doorknob. "Take out." He huffed keeping his hood over his head and his hands slowly went up to his neck.

Dabi just looked at him for a second and mimicked what he was doing, he hovered his hand over the small scars on his neck. Shigaraki hissed and moved his hands away from his neck. "Stop it." He grumbled. 

Dabi smirked and walked into the shop, ordering at least two rolls for everyone. Shigaraki stayed outside with his hood over his head and sulking. 

Dabi speed walked out, two bags of sushi for everyone "I think we should go..." he said, grabbing Shigaraki's hand as he started to speed up, looking back at the bar. He nodded "Well duh." he went with Dabi speed walking with him.

Dabi heard someone yelling behind them as he slipped down a back alley ignoring the yelling "I think we should be okay..." Shigaraki nodded "We're fine..." he muttered. "I'll just call Kurogiri to open a warp gate..." Dabi nodded as he looked through the bags to make sure it was all there.

Shigaraki pulled out his phone and called Kurogiri. A few minutes passed and a warp gate opened in front of them.

Dabi pouted a little, sad that their trip was over but shrugged and followed him before he walked through he through he stopped Shigaraki. "Look, before we go back to that lot I-I wanted to say..." he tripped over his words, mumbling a little.

Shigaraki paused looking at him a bit confused. "What are you talking about...?" He muttered.

"What do you need to tell me?"

"I-"

He cut himself of sighing a little.

"It doesn't matter."