(7)

It had rolled up into nearly a week since Tomura had ended up in the hospital, and the entire time he was there Dabi never left his side once, feeling responsible for him being in there in the first place. 

After checking up that Kurogiri was doing okay keeping check of all the other villains, he walked back to the hospital on his usual morning route.

He saw a few mentions of something about a big fight on the screens in the shop windows but ignored it as he went to get coffee from the hospitals vending machines in the lobby.

He had picked up with him this time a small wrapped gift for Tomura as Christmas was surprisingly the next day.

He sat by the bed, laying on the side as per usual as he looked over to the unconscious blunette laying next to him. What he didn't notice were the two other familiar faces who were running around the lobby of the hospital. He had caught a glimpse of something white and fast but just ignored it for now.

Tomura's breathing started to get weak again as he was pulled from his side and automatically handcuffed to a chair outside though even though he easily got out of it.

Dabi looked around soon mentally shielding himself under his coat as he saw the two now very familiar faces at reception.

"We're here to see our brother-? Shoto Todoroki?" Fuyumi's voice rang out, almost causing Dabi to tear up in shock just hearing her again after nearly 10 years. "Thanks!" The lower voice of Natsuo responded to the receptionist as they made their way upstairs to Shoto's room. 

Dabi was almost glad that they hadn't seen the elevator at the side as this meant he could try and see how his brother was before they got there.

He soon made it to the youngest Todoroki's room and looked through the small glass window that was by the door. There was a boy with messy green hair, a little smaller that Shoto in a bed asleep next to him. And another who was much taller and bigger built with dark blue hair opposite Shoto's bed. Shoto himself though was just looking out the window.

Dabi smiled to himself a little, seeing how he had turned out. He was proud of him.

He was going to slip away again when he heard the quick steps of the other two siblings running down the corridor, he must have lost track of how long he was there for. 

Fuyumi ran up, stopping a bit as she looked up to Dabi, bowing a little. "Oh- I'm sorry sir- are you a friend of Sho's?" she asked sweetly, obviously not recognising him. It seemed Natsuo wasn't as easily convinced though as he just glared at him slightly. "I'm just an old friend, I have to go." he said quietly, pushing past the two as he walked straight to the stairs, only mumbling something almost incoherent as he walked away. 

"Thank you for taking care of them..."