The night he changed

"What are we going to do with him? He's always alone and he doesn't show any emotion... He's so confusing and I just don't know what to do anymore!" A woman said as she was leaning against her husband with tears streaming down her face. 

"I know Hun, I know... but, we have to keep on trying to make him open up, but in order to do that we have to give him time. Force won't solve anything in this situation. You know how eight years old kids can be, pretty stubborn." he said to her stroking gently her cheek as he gazed into her teary red eyes. 

"I'm just worried for him...I want him to be happy, to feel like any other normal eight years old kid, like Austin...running, jumping and playing around. Laughing... God Robert, he hasn't smiled or laughed since he was two!" she said shaking her head. 

"We have to trust him Sophie... we have to love him and show that we care... just by using words won't help...it's nothing to him, you know that trust is something very important to him. He doesn't trust words, it's your action that determines if what you said is true or not..." he said as he held around her kissing the top of her head before she sighed into his shirt nodding her head before closing her eyes tiredly breathing in slowly trying to calm down. 

"Where is Jaguar anyway?" she suddenly said opening her eyes and looking at her husbands tired face. 

"I don't know... he just left a message saying that he had gone outside." Robert said making Sophie blink before she released herself from him walking over to the window. 

"And when was that?" she said as she stared out the window trying to catch a glimp of an eight years old kid. 

"Well...it was probably around 3 pm..." he said making her turn around facing him with a shocked and horrified face. 

"What!? It's 8 pm now Robert. Has he been gone for five hours now!?" she shouted in panic slightly making her husband frown before he looked at the watch on his wrist before his eyes widened. 

"Is it that late already! I'm going out to look for him, you tell the maids to keep their eyes open in case they see Jag!" he said before he kissed her head and ran out of their bedroom leaving a worried and tired wife and a heavy heart. 

"-have you found him?" Sophie asked as she held tightly around her phone walking restlessly around the living room before walking over to the window that showed the yard and front port every 10 seconds. 

"No..." Robert said sighing before she heard footsteps and voices on the other line making her rub her head worried and slightly panicked now. 

It has been two hours since Robert went out searching for Jaguar, two long exhausting hours. 

"Robert, what if something happened to him? What if he got hurt, or he's walking there alone hungry and exhausted in the alleys? What if-"

"Relax Sophie...everything will be okay... be positive." he said cutting her off making her nod her head and with a shaky voice telling him that she will and ends the call. 

"Oh Jaguar... where are you?" she whispered as she looked out the window with a sigh.

"Fuck he was so tight that it's amazing that I actually managed to fully inside of him!" A guy said laughing to his two other buddies as he walked zipping up his pants leaving a small boy naked on the street in a dark alley beaten up and weak.

"He was good looking, if he didn't have his small pi-pi I wouldn't have believed him to be a dude... like who the fuck looks that cute and pretty!?"  the second guy said before they all laughed walking around a corner and disappearing. 

"Ow...my body hurts..." the boy whispered in a hoarse voice wincing in pain as he shakily pushed his naked body up into a sitting position with his tiny arms. He had dried tears visibly shown on his cheeks and a cut lip where one of the guys hit him to shut him up. 

"Why do bad stuff always happen to me? And now getting raped by some guys of all things..." he whispered as he grabbed his clothes and shoes that were ripped jeans, boxer-shorts and a white t-shirt that was now gray covered in dirt and a few blood stains. 

He grit his teeth to stop himself from shouting out in pain as he put his clothes on slowly and painfully. Each move getting slower and weaker from exhaustion and pain. 

Finally when he was fully clothed, he managed to push himself up into a standing position as he leaned on the wall breathing heavily in and out before he looked up at the night sky and sighed. 

"I guess I have to get back..." he said before he took a step forward and hissed out in pain from the beating his body got and the way his body was used. He touched his lower back rubbing it gently as it was hurting him from what happened a little while ago. 

"I hate this place..." he cried angry as tears streamed down his face as he walked slowly back to the place he was living in. He ignored the looks he got from people, ignored the whispering, ignored the pity looks...ignoring the cruel and harsh world that humans created.

"Jag! We have been worried for you! I searched all over the damn place for you!" Robert shouted out as he ran over to Jaguar that sat outside the apartment door leaning against it. 

"What happened to you?" Robert whispered in shock as he looked at the dirty boy sitting there alone in front of him. 

"I got lost and then fell hitting my lip when my face made a close contact with the dirty ground...and I lost the keys..." he said making Robert sigh shaking his head before he reached out his hands to hold around the boy stopping mid air as he saw him shiver and jump away in fear and panic when he held his hands over him. 

He immediately put down his hands and stared at Jag confused wondering why he reacted that way but ignored it. 

"Lets get you to our house and inside cleaned up-" he started but Jag just shook his head. 

"No... i want to be alone... could you please open the door since I don't have my keys?" he asked making Robert stop before he nodded his head locking up the door and before he got the chance to walk inside Jag stopped him. 

"I want to be alone...i'm tired...please" he said staring at Robert with pleading eyes making him catch his breath from the sight making his heart ache at how hurt and sad Jag looked there standing dirty, bleeding and alone by the door. 

"O-Of course... uhm... if there is something...call us, you have our number... you need money? Do-"

"I'm fine thank you" Jag interrupted making Robert open his mouth to say something else before he sighed and nodded his head looking worriedly at Jag. 

"Okay...good night Jaguar... we love you know that. If there is anything you need just tell us!" Robert said making Jag nod his head before he closed the door locking it leaving Robert standing outside the apartment with a small frown and sad eyes before making his way back to his own house and his worried wife. 

"I have to get stronger...I have to look manlier....then no one will touch me..." Jag whispered as he stared at himself in the mirror his own reflection looking back at him sadly. 

That night was the last time he cried...that night, was the last time the Jag everyone knew took his goodbye. That night was the last night he prayed for a better life.