Goodbye

I'm sorry for not updating sooner, i'm really bad at updating fast at times i know... :/

but.... enjoy :)

It has been three hours now since they took Austin in. I was a wreck all this time, unpatient, nervous and...scared. Yes i was scared to lose him. 

I didn't know why i had this feelings for him or why i felt them, but i did. 

I could hear voices from all around the place. The white walls and halls, the white coats and the awfull smell of sickness and death was something that terrified me. It awoke bad memories. 

"Jaguar Skyrazor?" a man with a white coat said as he walked over to me. I stood up and nodded my head reading Dr. Greg on the name tag that was clipped on his white doctor coat. 

"I have both good and bad news for you. Do you want to hear the good or bad news first?" he asked me and i sent him a "are you kidding me?" look. 

"It doesn't matter which you start of with, i will either way hear about them." i said and he just blinked shocked before he cleared his throat and nodded his head. 

"Good point. Well, then just let me get it over with that the operation went successfully and your friend is going to be just fine. But he will have to stay in the hospital a few days more for some checkup and guidance to what to do and not to do in order to recover fully and correctly." he said and i sighed in relief before nodding. 

"Thank you! Can i see him?" i said making him smile before he nodded and gave me a reassuring squeeze on my shoulder before walking off with a "your very welcome!".

I didn't wait for anything before i walked straight into the room where Austin was and when i opened the door i was met by a big white room with a single window and a bed with a few machines around and an IV connected to Austins arm. 

I walked over to him and saw him sleeping peacefully with finally having some colour on his face, but still having that pale and sickly look on his face. 

I sighed before i grabbed a chair and sat down beside him just sitting there in silence. 

"I'm sorry" i said staring at the bandage that was wrapped around his stomach. I sighed before leaning on the chair and looking up at the ceiling. 

People always get hurt after meeting me. I must really be bad luck or something. I have to contact his family, i need them to know that he's in the hospital. 

Because after all, he has someone that loves him and worries about him. 

I stood up and grabbed his hand before i gave it a light squeeze and leaned over him staring at his face.

"I'm grateful for everything that you said to me back then Austin. I really am, it meant a lot to me. But, i don't deserve any of it, and the past is something that will forever haunt me and will get after the people that go near me, and i don't want that to affect you..."

"I came to realize that you mean a lot to me, a lot more than i want to but there is nothing to do now i guess, we can't be around each other because we are far to different from each other after all. My life is harsh and dangerous, and that is a place i don't want you to be in. I know i may be selfish but i can't-..." i sighed running my hand through my hair before i leaned in and gave him a kiss on the forehead. 

"What i wanted to say is that i'm thankful that you wanted to know more about me, really know about me. And i want you to try to forget about me, it will be better for you. For everyone to not have someone like me in their lives. I'm the shadow and i don't want to cover your world with it. Take care of yourself and get well...goodbye Austin" i said before i leaned back and walked out the room.