Meet Bob - a macho guy with the brain of a nut

«INCOMING!» i heard someone shout out as i suddenly felt something fly right at me as I managed to duck just a second before it hit the table beside me. I blinked in shock as I looked at the… mashed potatoes lying on the table.

“What the-“ I said before I turned my gaze towards the table where a gang of six men sat by, one trying to hold in a laugher while- well, let’s just say the other five were sitting there laughing their asses off.

At any other time, I would of have been pissed off, but right now. God I was just happy that they did that, I didn’t really want to be kissed by a stranger right now to be honest. I heard someone clear their throat and when I looked to my side I found James sitting there looking at me with a small grin.

I raised an eyebrow at him before standing up, picking up my plate to throw away the left overs. I didn’t feel so hungry any longer.

“Don’t – every do that again.” I said as I walked off to the trash can. Throwing the leftovers I put away my plate and walked away from the table where I could feel James eyes on my back.

I suddenly felt someone bump into me harshly making me stumble a few steps back.

“Watch it!” I glared at the person and found myself needing to look up at him. Fuck, he must have been at least 6’5 Foot tall. He looked like one of those big macho guys who were strong and big, but had a brain size of a nut.

He had olive dark skin, bald with tattoos covering almost all of his head and body. Wearing the typical orange jumpsuit that we all had to wear, where you could see that it was slightly small to him, as the clothing was hugging him slightly “too” tightly showing off his muscles.

He suddenly sent out a growl as he leaned down at me staring right into my eyes which I of course didn’t back off but stared back right into his eyes.

“What is a pretty girl like you doing in a place like this?” he suddenly said with a deep and hoarse voice squinting at me. I suddenly felt a vein pop up on my forehead as I tried to calm down. This isn’t the first time I was called a girl, but after our little “talk” no one has called me that in a long, loooong time.

“I’m a man you asshole!” I hissed at him so his eyes widened in shock before he took a step back surprised. “A guy?” I heard him mumble before he suddenly stood up straight, and to be honest, I felt small compared to him. Damn.

“Yeah got a problem with that?” I asked him raising an eyebrow. I realized that the place was deadly silent as everyone was watching us. I suddenly felt arms around my waist as I was pulled up and held in mid-air.

“You’re too light to be a man… are you sure you’re not a girl?” he said once again as I heard confusion in his voice. Okay, now he was seriously hurting my pride! What the heck if that supposed to be? Just because I don’t weight 200 pounds doesn’t mean I’m a frigging girl now! I sent daggers at him as I tried to release myself from his grip. Damn, he’s strong.

I didn’t even manage to bulge as I was there squeezed between his two hands holding me. He suddenly pulled me to his face and I almost fainted from his breath. God, do you even brush your teeth?  

“I do.” He suddenly said as he looked at me confused. Shit did I say that out loud? I suddenly laughed from how stupid that must have sounded. I suddenly felt something press against my neck as I stopped laughing from the sudden contact.

Fuck it that’s gross! The guy was fucking sniffing me.

“You smell girly too. You are a girl!” he said as if he found out something new and amazing as he suddenly put me down at patted my head as if I was a child. What the heck? Who does he think he is?