Chapter 10.

Make sure to leave comments! How do you feel about the story so far? Also vote if you feel like this fanfic is your cup of tea.

-

It was 8am.

Harry would be lying if he said he was only awake this early to enjoy the sun peeking through his windows. It was more leaning to what happened yesterday between him and Zayn. He wasn't scared of anything, he was just worried that this would affect everything. What if Zayn acts like something never happened? He enjoyed Zayn's company, he doesn't want to go back to the way things were because he also enjoyed the kiss. It was such a personal moment, so intimate in a way a kiss couldn't be capable of being. Harry felt comfort and calm, he felt like he was chasing a warm reassuring pressure in his chest. That's why he didn't want Zayn to say anything, he just wanted to keep the feeling until they parted to breathe. He wonders if Zayn felt what he did, and if he did feel it, will he act on it again? Because Zayn was the one who started the kiss.

He needs to get up and get ready for school, he has 30 minutes left until it starts but he's not even sure he wants to go. He's just going to space out in every class thinking about what happened. Harry sighs loudly rubbing his eyes with his hands, maybe if he rubs hard enough he can erase the image of Zayn's pretty eyes looking at him curiously. He can't lie, Zayn made him feel like he's never kissed a guy before. He has, of course...though not with the same energy Zayn was giving him. It was like he wouldn't mind kissing for hours on end, the other guys Harry has kissed always seemed to feel rushed and not giving into time.

"Harry, my love! I have a toast ready for you, you have to get up so I can take you to school." His mother called out from somewhere in the house, Harry smiled knowing his mom probably knew what to do. Mothers always have a solution, and mothers always know best. "Going!" He shouts back already sitting down on the bed, he runs his hands through his fairly long curly hair. He was debating on cutting it a few days ago but noting how Zayn tugged on it yesterday, he's not sure anymore.

-

Harry takes back what he said, he totally forgot how dramatic mothers can be when it comes to their children possibly liking someone.

"I knew you were going to end up with him-" He cut his mom off with a scoff trying not to show how his cheeks flared up in red at her comment. "I'm not with him mom! We just kissed!" Harry explained his voice getting higher at the end of his sentence, His mom laughed loudly rolling down his window, "Get some air...you look flustered love" She teased making her son groan in embarrassment. He pressed a button making it go right back up.

They were in the car on their way to drop Harry off. He was a bit late but it didn't matter. Zayn had also texted him a few times in the morning asking if he was going to sit with them again but Harry told him he was going late. "I'm joking, you know what I wish I did when things like this happened to me when I was young? I wish I could have savored it. Taken my time building up to it, not rushing it...you get me?" She says softly parking in front of his school. That's something Harry already knows, he knows not to rush things. To take his time, but it doesn't help him figure out what he feels. "Do you think you would want something with Zayn in the future?" That makes him think of the many times the older boy has been nice to him, and how he tries to see him as many times as he can. Harry nods, "You guys are just teenagers, don't stress yourself out, go out and explore the world safely" Anne finishes. His mother always is so understanding, he loves that about her. She never fails to give great advice.

He was looking into the distance, his eyes trained to a tree as he listened to his mom. Though his eyes slowly went to a familiar group of boys that were sitting on the bench outside.

If that's-

"Isn't that Zayn? Wait which one is Zayn? He has a twin right- confusing stuff-" He cuts his mom off by pointing at the obvious group of 3 guys sitting down. "It's Zayn, Niall, and Rodger" Harry mutters a weird feeling settling in the bottom of his stomach, why would they wait for him and risk going late to their classes? Gosh, it shouldn't even surprise him.