Chapter 5.

commenters are my favorite, they get me hyped 2 write.

-

School shouldn't be this early in the morning. Zayn had barged into Rodgers room earlier to wake him up, jumping on the bed until his twin turned around and threw him off. Their dad started yelling them to quit acting like children and get ready for school. He didn't even care if Zayn was groaning in pain on the floor holding his elbow.

Rodger Malik is a huge dickhead. Pass it on.

Zayn Malik has a huge dick head. Pass it on.

Anyways back to the point.

It's true though! School shouldn't start at 8am. Students brains can't even process half of the information they tell them.

y=3(5-x)+7

What?

Fun Fact: 8 hours of sleep is considered good.

"I'm going to fucking stab someone if they talk to me" Rodger says hands stuffed into his navy blue hoodie, Zayn was following him right behind into the breakfast line with the same exact hoodie. They don't really plan on matching, but it happens.

"Good-morning, hope you have an amazing-" One of the ladies behind the counter started only to be cut off by Rodger raising a hand up to her face. Zayn gasped quickly pushing his twin out of the way, "I'm really sorry. He's in a bad mood." He explained grabbing two brown bags for him and his brother, milk & milk.

The twin sped up practically jogging to Rodgers side, now looking for a booth to sit in, or table. They preferred booths. "She was only saying good-morning. Don't be rude to people" Zayn hissed watching his brother throw himself into the side of an empty booth seat immediately trying to curl up and sleep.

Fun Fact: Rodger played Xbox all night long.

"I always go with Treat people with kindness." A deep voice said from behind Zayn, he quickly snapped his head to the direction of the voice. "It's Harry." The voice announced, a head of curls pops up from the other booth next to the twins. The pierced boy sighs relaxing taking out his milk, "What's up peaches?" He asks the nickname slipping like if it was the most normal thing in the world. 

He's surprised Harry didn't even question it. It makes Zayn want to keep on using it.

Zayn was just going to drink this milk so he can keep his mouth full. He doesn't want to blurt out anything else or how pretty Harry's eyes looked. Green.

Rodger picks up his head from the seat now interested in what was happening, sleepy eyes squinting at Harry who was looking down at Zayn. The curly haired boys body halfway over, curls dangling onto his face. "Treat people with kindness? How about Fuck people with deepness?" Rodger questions pervertedly, Zayn narrows his eyes at his brother throwing him his apple.

"Respect" Zayn says making Rodger sit up straight, hands up in the air like if surrendering. He looked a mess, full bed head, and eye bags under his eyes. Zayn was almost sure his twin even had some saliva on his chin.

"It's alright, do you mind if I sit with you guys? I'm alone." Harry whispered the last part like if it was a secret, he was acting like being alone was something to be ashamed of. Personally, Zayn used to love sitting alone sometimes at lunch when Rodger missed school for a doctors appointment. It seemed at peace. Ah, the good old times.

"Yeah, you can sit next to Zayn" Rodger suggested, the green eyed boy nodded happily going out of sight for a bit. Appearing next to the twins booth few seconds later sliding next to Zayn's side.