Chapter 2.

Mrs. Heath didn't care how much Rodger Malik made her faces when she called him up to talk about how his summer went. Rodger decided he didn't like her already.

She also decided last minute for them to add in extra information about themselves, apparently it would be a good way for the class to be better friends.

"Hey-" Rodger paused waving at the classroom making them all mumble back "Hello." Almost instantly. His twin chuckled smiling, "Well, My name is Rodger. I'm 17 about to be 18 this January. So in 6 months? I have a twin, that would be Zayn." Rodger admits knowing very well the students are aware that there's another one of him in the classroom.

Who would miss that?

"My summer went great, I spent a lot of time working on cars, trucks, I'm kind of a mechanic. I also walked dogs for a part time job around the park." Rodger finishes with a bored look on his face, the class claps along with the teacher who mentions for him to take a seat.

Next up is Zayn.

Fun fact: Zayn doesn't like people in general.

As Zayn gets up he makes sure to look down to check his twin isn't going to purposely trip him. Rodger has done that.

"Uh- Hey, I'm Zayn. I'm uh- I'm 17-" Zayn gets cut off by a chuckle coming from the back of the classroom and a "didn't we just see you already" The class turns to look at a chubby guy with glasses that's laughing along with his friend.

"That wasn't so funny big hero 6. Next time try a more original joke." Zayn replies back sourly, the teacher gasps "Okay- Guys stop. Go ahead Zayn." The class is filled with laughter not even caring about the teacher. Zayn wasn't one to argue with someone who he doesn't know, but if someone tries to make fun of him, nope. Not happening.

The chubby guy is embarrassed, face flushed red and avoiding everybody's stare.

Exactly.

"Okay! Everybody that's enough!" Mrs. Heath yells out the students stop almost immediately, all except one, Rodger. Zayn's twin is clapping chuckling to himself. "Woah Zayn- That's rude, he's more of a marshmallow type guy." He says, Zayn rolls his eyes.

Fun fact: Rodger is so so extra.

"Continue." The teacher says, the twin standing smiles at the classroom, "As I was saying, I'm 17, I'm the smartest twin so don't let my brother fool you. During my summer I worked at McDonald's." Zayn informs stopping a bit to catch his breath, "Never going there again." He adds hearing a few people snicker. "Also, if you'd like to be friends, it's more than welcome. Just be sure to tell me and my twin apart very well or else don't even bother." Zayn finishes off with a thumbs up.

You could tell how different they were personality wise. The way Rodger looked bored when he was up front, to the way Zayn was beaming with light and smiles. Don't get Zayn wrong, Zayn also had an attitude but you can still see a pretty hype side of him.

The teacher hums clapping first until the class claps all together, "Alright, how do we tell you apart?" She asks looking between the seated twin and the one standing.

"Oh, I got piercings, he doesn't." Zayn claims, the class nod like if they're intrigued, he wouldn't be surprised, everybody thinks twins are awesome.

Nah.

Zayn sits down looking over when he feels a tap on his arm, Niall.