Chapter 6.

the picture above was found in Twitter

this book is mainly surrounding how harry is not adventurous and maybe high school or the twins might change that. it also surrounds on how Zayn slowly realizes Harry isn't just The boy with good hair.

don't forget to vote (:
❤️
-

It wasn't even close to 30minutes later that Harry is sitting down in his living room with the twins across from him. Both of them were wearing the same exact outfit, light blue ripped jeans, and short sleeved shirts. Muscles were everywhere, the tattoos scattered all over their arms looked beautiful. They just made the simplest of clothes look so fashionable.

Harry wonders why they decided to get the exact same tattoos though. That's a bit odd isn't it? If he was a twin he wouldn't want that, he'd feel jealous of another him probably getting more recognition on the same tattoos he had.

He also wonders why they wear the same clothes. It's not that it bothers Harry, but maybe they're just stuck on the idea that they have to be the same person because they're twins? Which is not true!

What matters right now, is that

Harry feels overwhelmed with this much Malik.

"Why do you look so tense peach?" Rodger asks leaning forward, putting his hand under his chin. Zayn makes a face at his brother's question, "Don't call him peach bro, that's fucking weird" Zayn spits ignoring how Harry was fidgeting on the couch. He assumes he's just intimidated by them both.

Zayn can say that calling Harry a 'peach' is weird. Though it only sounds weird when his twin says it, it's cringy. When did Harry say he was a fruit? And When did Harry give permission to Rodger to call him fruit?

"Well you call him peaches, like does Harry look like food or some shi-" Rodger is cut off when Harry clears his throat awkwardly to remind them that he's also in the room.

"I'm still here.." Harry mumbles laughing dryly when both of the twins stare at him for a long 4 seconds before laughing along with him. "Oops, sorry, we just get caught up in our conversations" Zayn admits standing up, and going to join where the curly haired boy is seated.

Zayn happily sits next to Harry, a smile on his face, chewing his bottom lip nervously, hazel eyes staring into the green ones.

God, Zayn has long, thick fucking eyelashes. Woah.

Harry can't help but think the twins eye freckle was cute.

Who thinks that?

"So where are your parents?" Rodger asks making himself comfortable now that Zayn had left his side, laying on the plush, white couch. He doesn't even care if it looks modest or not, that's what Zayn envies about his twin, how he can do stuff so easily without caring.

"Oh, mom is at work" Harry answers smiling at the thought of his mom, Zayn hums fingers picking at the strings connected to a couch pillow. Rodger doesn't bring up Harry's dad because he figures there is none since Harry stays quiet after that.

"What does she work as?" Zayn questions. It's not like he's crossing any personal boundaries because Harry replies instantly. "Oh, as a registered nurse. What about your parents?"

Rodger scoffs, and butts in "Our dad is a counselor, He's always busy" He says sourly. Harry throws Zayn a weary look, "He kind of is always busy...but it's okay" Zayn confirms making the green eyed boy frown obviously upset at the information.

"I'm sorry to hear that.."

Harry isn't one to judge, but he's heard being a counselor is hard work. Especially if the school of choice is particularly full of bad students who rebel against every word. So he understands why Mr.Malik might be busy, though he can't be that busy that he can't attend his own kids. The twins must be exaggerating.