Chapter 18

Soooo.... here's chappie 18! And yes, where i am it's still sunday night.

barely.

but on to other things, 

this might be the last update for about a week or two. My cousin Zach is coming home on leave from overseas this weekend, and i am skipping school friday to go down there and cook (we're having thanksgiving supper now since he wont be here for the actual thing) as much as i can of the 18 (!) food items. So in other words: i will be extremely busy; either cooking, packing, homework, or visiting with him. So there will be like no time to write, but this is for a very good reason! when my parents get down there i will try to use my mom's laptop to type, but there really won't be much time for that at all.

a little teaser: you find out the name of Josh's voice! WOOT!

******EDIT: if you guys get me 150 votes by the end of today i will upload today or tomorrow! only 55 left!**********

Recap:

Josh POV:

"You have a voice in your head, anything is possible. So what does it tell you?" She smirked as she said that last part, and I knew that I would never live it down now. Joy.

"Why would I tell you? The conversations between my voice and I are private, thank you." She shook her head and sighed.

"You are a very odd soul, Josh."

Chappie 18!

Jenna POV:

After who knows how many hours in that dreaded plane, we were off it. I swear I would never use that airline again! If they can't differentiate between whores and suitable workers, then how would I trust them with my life?

We got our luggage from the baggage claim and Josh picked out our rental car. In complete honesty, all I knew about it was that it was lime green and shiny. Yup, as you can tell I'm a total car junkie.

I'm kidding of course. I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a Kia and a Ford.

The car drive was rather uneventful, Josh sat brooding on the other side of the back seat, and I started to think about Logan and my mom.

Logan was the one in the coma, and my best friend/cousin. Even though I got compared to him a lot, I still love him a lot and bare no ill feelings towards him; he didn't get extremely good grades just to spite me or suck up to my aunt. He got good grades because he was naturally smart, he even tried to fail a class, but was literally unable to fail. It was quite hilarious, really. That was the first time I had heard of anybody physically unable to fail, his frustration was quite hilarious.

But what was I going to do about my mom? How would she react to me there? She wasn't even the one who called me!

*Flashback*

My phone started ringing in the middle of me getting dressed. I picked it up and saw "Bridget" as the caller. But why would she me calling in the middle of the school year, or better yet, ever? Her mom and mine forbade her from calling or having any contact with me thinking I was a "bad influence".

Yeah, they thought I was the bad influence.

When I picked up the phone, I heard sniffling, and was immediately concerned; Bridget was basically my little sister and I cared for her as such.

"Bridge, what's the matter; why did you call? You know our mothers are going to be after you for this."

"Jen, it's Logan. He's in a coma." I had to sit down, Logan in a coma? How? I would have voiced my question, but I heard sobbing from the hearing device on the phone. I knew if I was feeling this, well, out of it, then Bridget would be worse by the hundreds.