Chapter 13

soooo... Chappie 13 is up! yes, yes i know, it's FINALLY up..... i'm trying to get it so i upload once during the weekend, and once during the week, but i had a lot of homework! hey, i still need names for josh's voice! i don't know when he is coming back, but that's when he's popping the big question! (haha i made a funneh!)

haha im watching SNL and rescue dog just bit off a guy's arm! lol!

anyway, i hope you enjoy!

*and haha there's a cliffy (sorta) at the end! muahahahaha!*

Recap:

Josh POV

"Are you okay Josh?" Was she really asking if I was okay? She must be crazy!

"Sorry, but are you crazy? Am I okay? Yes I'm fine, but in full honesty you should be more concerned about how you are doing. You aren't acting like your usual perfect self." Her face started to get angry, turning a bright pink.

"Sorry I was concerned for you then! And I'm not fine thank you!" A single tear slipped from her eyes. Oh s***! Something had to be really wrong.

~

We were, once again, in the office. The Lit teacher got tired of us two talking, and sent us to the office. Thankfully, she noticed Jenna was crying and just gave us a note to give to Headmistress Griffin. Moments later we heard a beep and were ushered in the office.

Here we go!

Chappie 13!

Headmistress Griffin's POV

I was purely amazed that Jenna was sent down here for the second time, and not for good purposes either. Never had Jenna been sent to my office against her will in the three year she had attended this school. I saw my door opening, and immediately heard them bickering.

"...You just shut up already! I swear you are the most infuriating person I have ever met! If you were deaf the world would be a better place!" Jenna was speaking, and I was fully amazed. Never in the years I have known her have I ever heard her speak that vehemently to anyone, not even in the school debates.

"Will you ever shut up? Do you think that it's pleasant for me to hear your voice every day and-"

"The real question is if you can shut up! Every since you came here and disrupted my life-"

"YOUR life was disrupted?!? I moved in WITH A BUNCH OF GIRLS! NO GUYS TO TALK OR RELATE TO!"

"Well, let's see, MY COUSIN IS IN A FREAKIN COMA!" Jenna burst into tears, and my heartstrings were pulled at the sight of her, had I ever seen her this ruffled up? No, I hadn't.

"Jenna, come in here dear, grab a hankie." Standing up, I took her by the shoulders and led her to the chair across from mine. "When did you find this out dear? And more importantly why did you not come to me so I could send you to see him?" She was bloody mad if she thought I was wouldn't give her a few days off to see her family, she hadn't even seen them since she moved here!

"I found out this morning, ma'am."

"I apologize for repeating myself, but why did you not come to me straight away? No matter, you are excused from all your classes for a week, and you will pay your family a visit. Go pack your bags; you will leave in precisely an hour. Josh, stay." I have a plan; I just hope it goes correctly.

/\ \\ \\ \\ \/

Jenna POV

I stumbled out of Headmistress Griffin's office, nervous for what would happen in a few hours. I hadn't seen my family in three years, sent here for reasons not very pleasant.

*Flashback*

"Jenna, you are being sent to the House of Peacock boarding school. We're tired of your failures, you have to be the best at everything to be a good role model for Bridget, we've tried to tell her you aren't a good person, but she won't listen. She's going to end up just like you, alone, a failure, and no friends." My parents were on me because I got an A- on my literature assignment, an A-! Most parents would be happy, but no, mine were sending me to a boarding school! For who knows how long! All because of an A-, may I remind you!

"Mom, Dad! It's an A-! I still have a 3.9 GPA!" I tried to argue with them, but I knew it would be pointless.

"A 3.9 is NOT a 4.0! Logan had a 4.0 when he graduated, both of us had a 4.0, Your aunt even had a 4.3! You have a legacy to uphold! You are leaving in half an hour! Go pack your bags." My mother dismissed me to my room, my dad wasn't home (like usual, he was a manager at a plant an hour from here, a lot of the time he didn't come home for over 48 hours.) so she was, as always, the one to make me feel like utter crap. I had a freakin' 3.9 GPA as an eighth grader, I was even taking all freshman classes! No matter what I did I was always compared to Lina, my older cousin. She graduated high school with a 4.5 GPA and beat her competition by .4, and is now in Harvard, preparing to travel abroad to study medicine, and getting her degree to be a brain surgeon. And, my mom being my mom, expects me to copy Lina and be the ultimate daughter.

But I wasn't.

I wasn't Mommy's perfect little girl and she hated me for it; dad on the other hand was more sympathetic. He found me writing in my notebook after school, and gave me a hard time until I told him the truth. I love writing, I always have.

He got me a laptop and an iPod the next day.

And started his long term business trips the next week.

A few months later and here we are now, I'm getting kicked out of my house and sent to a boarding school. Isn't life great? Do note the sarcasm.

*End Flashback*

/\ \\ \\ \\ \/

Josh POV

Why did Headmistress want me to stay? It was clear that Jenna's emotional bit wasn't because of me.

"Josh, I want you to go with her to see her family." Wait, what?

"What?"

"Jenna has had family issues in the past, her mother sent her here because she had a 3.9 GPA."

"And having a 3.9 GPA is bad? I'd be proud of that!"

"Yes, Josh, as would I. Should I ever have a daughter as accomplished as Jenna then I would be proud."

~

I was up at my dorm, hesitating with my hand floating above the handle. What would she think of me going with her? Angry or sad? Realizing that I only had 30 minutes to pack and get downstairs with Jenna. I opened the door, unprepared for what I saw.

******* A/N: I was going to end it here, but I decided to give you a bit more!*******

Jenna was back to her perfect self; hair in high ponytail, crisp clothes. Everything. Perfect. Had this really been the Jenna that busted out crying in the middle of class under an hour ago? It couldn't be, could it?

"I got myself together because of my mom, now what do you want? I'm leaving soon and I haven't even started packing yet. Besides, shouldn't you be back in class?" No I shouldn't be. "And why shouldn't you be back?" Oops, did I just say that out loud? "Yes you did say that aloud, now answer me before I hand you over to Ashlynn." S***, no!

"I'm going with you to see your family."

/\ \\ \\ \\ \/