Chapter 23

Soooo..... just remember, if you kill me for not uploading in nearly a month, then i won't be able to write more! Don't kill me! I do have to say though, i really like how the last half of this chapter went. I will be honest with you, the first part sucks. Just keep reading, because i have to say, this has to be my fave chapter yet.

Recap:

(Jenna's POV)

"I knew I could do one that badly! Have you ever heard me try to speak Russian?" At this point our laughter had slowed down, but chuckles were still coming freely. Rick, my dad, and Bridget were all looking at Josh and I strangely. I shrugged at them, and Rick and my dad turned away to stare at the food being prepared. Bridget, on the other hand, came over and took a seat by me. Josh looked better, but still uncomfortable seeing as he was still seated next to Rick.

"You alright, Josh?"

"I might be okay, as long as I talk to Jace, everything will be fine." Bridget turned to me and gave a look questioning what he just said, but I couldn't answer her.

Josh is one strange soul.

Chappie 23!

Josh's POV:

Bridget, Jenna, and I relocated to the game room. Even though my family was rich, we didn't have several rooms that we classified as "the game room". The first was the main room, which had varieties of gaming systems, and each of the adjoining rooms had a theme. One was a classic game room with old Pac Man and Atari, another had modern gaming systems (fully decked-out of course), and the last was a room filled with an amazing variety of board games. Jenna led us to her favorite, the classic room, and took a seat in a hanging eggshell chair. Bridget and I took our seats on either side of Jenna, and looked to her for something to do.

"Josh, go pop in Mappy, will you?" I wordlessly got up, and complied. I have to tell you, it felt rather weird to listen to Jenna and do exactly as she said.

~Are you still stupid?

That was random.

~Ugh. Fine, let me clarify: Are you still adamant that you don't like Jenna.

Yes, yes I am.

~Tu obstinado burro.

Su punto es?

~Mi punto es que usted es el más idiota que he conocido. 

Tu asno!

~Sí, estoy.

I really don't like you right now.

~I fully accept this. My job is to make sure that you don't end up killing Jenna, seeing as you two will be in love, even if you aren't now.

Have I ever told you how annoying you are?

~Yes! And it makes me so happy when you do!

You jerk!

~Must we continue this again?

No. I blame it all on you.

~Way to be mature.

Aren't I always?

~No. Now go back to Jenna; she and Bridget are talking about you.

Alrighty.

/\ \\ \\ \\ \/

Jenna's POV:

Josh was having one of his weird conversations with "Jace". I honestly didn't know whether or not I believed he had a voice in his head, but whatever kept him shut-up, I would be perfectly fine with. Bridget gave me the same look she did earlier, saying she wanted to know what was going on. When I didn't reply for a few moments she gave me an impatient look.