Chapter 10 (DOUBLE DIGITS!)

sooooo... i know that i was supposed to tell you what "5855" means.....but i've decided to give you a clue instead... 

they are intials...... (hahaha that's kinda an obvious clue!)

and.... at one point i was #2 on the What's Hot List!!!!! Godd job guys!  

but i've fell to #18, so yes people, i get the message.... Upload Upload Upload!

hehehehe we're having a festival in my mini town, so i knocked this out while i was bored this morning...... and i kinda want to tell you guys about my fettish this morning..... but i won't waste your time up here, i'll post it at the bottom so you can ignore it if you want.....

hey, a different goal for you guys, get me back up to atleast #3 on the W'sHL.... That works XP!

btw im watching aladdin right now, and am very happy! XPXPXP

Recap:

Josh POV:

-You know you just want to take the same class as Jenna, right?

No! It isn't that at all! Do you really want to suffer through an hour of Latin or Advanced Etiquette? No, no you don't.

-Fine, but Jenna having the same class is a perk.

Hey, having Jenna in my classes means there is someone to ward off the psychos. We all know that there are quite a few of them here. I could even do without half of them, even if they do think that I'm better looking than Taylor Lautner (which I am). It gets tiring being as hot as I am.

Chappie 10! (OMG! DOUBLE DIGITS! WOOT!)

Josh POV (yeah, I know that I've been doing a lot of him, but his POV conveys what I want.)

I thought all was safe after classes were done, and I was in my (Jenna and I's) room, actually getting my homework done. I figured that I would get it over with, and then call up a couple desperate girls. You know, the ones shoving each other out of their seats? Them.

That was when Jenna walked in the door.

Looking absolutely terrifying, so much so I wanted to s*** my pants right there.

"Hey... Jenna... my homework is done, so... I'll see you later! Bye!" While I was talking to her I tried to brush past her, making an attempt to escape her ferocious gaze.

There was no way she was having that.

"Sit. Down. NOW." She raised her voice only on the last one, but the tone she was using was sending chills down my spine.

-She's rather hot when she's p***ed off.

Hey! I thought I was the perv one out of the two of us!

-You are, but remember, I'm a part of you...

You are a sick perv!

-I don't deny this. Now The one you love is talking pay attention.

"-and it is in complete disrespect to me as a person that you did this! Now unlock it!" She held her iPod out to me, and I took it. A plan came into my head, but I would have to have some balls to do it.

"Only when you have a nice little thing called 'fun'. Mmkay? Mmkay." I pocketed her iPod. "You won't get it back until then." And I walked out of the room.

I'm dead.

/\ \\ \\ \\ \/

Jenna POV

He took my iPod. My Delilah has been taken by that jacka** of a roommate. And for the second time! I could seriously cry!

/\ \\ \\ \\ \/

Josh POV

After taking Jenna's iPod (again), believe it or not, I went to the library. But I figured that was the one place Jenna would never expect me to be. That was kind of just a cover though. Weird as it may sound; libraries were a safe place for me. Girls never expect a guy as hot as me to ever even think of going into a library, nor did I ever have a need; I was naturally smart. To the girls that considered me hot (as in everyone but like two people) I was the bada** kind of guy, never caring, always mysterious, and always the player.

I walked back to the corner of the library, back in the reference section. The staleness of the air confirmed my suspicions that it had been a long time since there had been any occupants in this part of the library.

I hid underneath one of the tables when I heard some girls walking towards the aisle I was in. Huh, I guess stale air is just common in the library.

"...She has everything! The grades, the looks! She has Ashlynn's man dorming with her too!" I might be wrong, but I'm assuming that they are talking about me, even though there is no way in H*** that I would ever date a slut and whore like Ashlynn. For that category of girl I like to use the method "Use Then Lose". It's rather straight forward- and I've learned from experience that girls (especially the Ashlynns of the world) will just go behind your back whenever possible.

"I know! You will not believe what Ashlynn has planned for Joshua! He will love it, and if he doesn't she has many more plans for him... those will work for sure." Is Ashlynn really that desperate?

"Has she told you the plan for Jenna yet? I can't wait for her to be put in her place after all those years of thinking she rules the school. Rumor has it she's even read everyone's files, who knows what she had to do to be able to do that, let alone when she got a room on the senior level when she was a freakin' sophomore!" Oh s***! Jenna needed to be told all of this.

Just as I was getting out from underneath the table the two girls that had been talking to each other turned the corner to run into me and knock me over.

"Oh, hey Joshua! Listen, Ashlynn needs to talk to you, like, really badly," and with that the two girls grabbed my arms and headed towards the exit.

Why did I feel like something bad was going to happen?

Probably 'cause something will.

/\ \\ \\ \\ \/

Okayyyyy.... so about my fettish this morning.  

i was rather supid this morning and went out to the festival with soffee shorts and a tank top on, let me tell you that was one of the stupidest things i have ever done! It was rather freezing out, and i only had a very thin jacket available. so from 9 in the morning to like 1 on the afternoon, i kept on getting up to check on a foodstand that had a sign above by their lights that read "HOT CHOCOLATE". my parents took me home cause i was bored around 1:30, and i still havent had my hot cocoa! (i went there later on after i came back and they didn't have any! the nerve! lol)

comment/vote/fan!