Chapter 17

(King's P.O.V)
I walked down the hall with a guilty expression.I looked at the floor in shame.
"Should I have told her?"I wondered to myself.
"And if I did then,wouldn't that give out the fact that I had feelings for her"I thought and then shaking my head immediately.
"But I didn't told myself that I will tell her"I clutched my head in frustration and yelled internally to myself.
"Why is this so hard?"I put my hands in my pockets.
"What's so hard?"Captain who was surprisingly beside spoke and I flinched.
"You know that I like Diane,right?"I asked and he simply nodded.
"There's that new kid in my Biology class.He told a stupid joke and Diane and him surprisingly laughed.I told him to screw off and he just said I was jealous that I couldn't make Diane laugh an he did.I then shouted at him.After class,Diane asked me what happened and I didn't told her.She's probably mad at me.Was that the right thing to do,Captain?!"I grabbed both of his shoulders and shook him.
He had a blank expression.
I stopped.
"Were you even listening?"I asked annoyingly
"Well,I guess you should tell her soon.If you don't,then that new kid will keep her"He advised me.
"Soon?!Like when?!"I asked
He shrugged and pointed to the wall.
I then looked where he was pointing and saw a poster saying,"fall dance"
We just walked in class.
"You should ask her to go there"He smirked and I blushed

"You should also follow me after school,I wanna show the group something"He told me before we took a seat.
I nodded and faced the board.

-After school cuz why not?!-
I tried to find the Captain after my last class of the day and suddenly felt someone's shoulder.
I turned around and it was him.
"Oh there you are"He pulled me out of the big crowd and pulled me where the rest of the group was including....Diane.
Once she saw me,she pouted and looked away.I also don't dare looking at her.
The Captain lead us to this......bar again.
The sign said "Boar Hat"
"What kind of bar is named Boar Hat!?"I asked trying to hold in my laugh.
"I was the one who named it while you were in that coma"Ban said proudly
"Of course,he named it.What other idiot would name it Boar Hat"I mumbled
We walked inside and it was nicely cleaned and organized.
"Everyone to your stations"Captain shouted as everyone ran separately to certain parts on the bar.I titled my head in question and thought
"What the heck is going on?"

Captain walked up to me
"If you're wondering what's happening,while you were in the hospital everybody got a job inside this bar.You,are supposed to be the supplier but we are full on stock,sssooo just watch the customers,k?"He explained and I nodded.

I heard the girls giggling and saying "oh my gosh that looks so cute" and other stuff like that.I turned around and gulped.
Elizabeth and Diane were wearing these weird outfits with low skirts and wearing a black stocking on their left knee.
They had these pink tops that are short enough to see their belly buttons.
Diane's hair was down and seeing that is actually quite new for me.
Just looking at her,made my heart beat like crazy and I had to pinch my nose to keep my nose from bleeding and make sure that no one sees.

"Oi,you good?"Captain walked up to me.
I simply nodded.
He saw me pinching and smirk when he found out why.
He came close to my ear.
"I bet you seeing Diane like that makes you think you're the luckiest man alive"He whispered and I shook my head quickly with a faint blush on my cheeks.
"I'm not thinking like that,Captain!!"I said loudly.
"Sure you don't"He said sarcastically and walked away with a sly smirk on his face.
I finally calmed down and took a seat in one of the tables.
I see Ban cooking something and the girls giggling about their outfits.Captain was keeping a look out for any customers coming.
Me?Well,I was sitting on the table resting my head and calming my nerves.

I felt something being placed on the table and I looked up.
"Here's some water to keep you cool for now,King"It was Elizabeth who had placed a cup of water in front of me.
"Thanks"I took the cup and took a big sip of water.

I took off my uniform sweater and kept my white long sleeved uniform blouse on.
Customers began coming in and I got up from my seat to give them space.It was  mainly large men which made me more suspicious and keeping a close eye on them.
Elizabeth and Diane began serving while Ban was cooking and Meliodas just sitting around.
I yawned.I was more tired than I expected.