Chapter 6

(Meliodas P.O.V)
I noticed that King and Diane left early.I told the rest of my group to followed them.We saw them walking but nothing interesting happened.
"Dang no one is making a move"Ban whined.We hid behind the wall until we heard Diane yelling.
"Fine,see if I give a damn"We looked over and saw her left King on the sidewalk.Diane just walk across the street and entered a store.
"~oooohh Drama~"I said smirking
"Shhh,right now is not the time for that,Sir Meliodas"Elizabeth said quietly
I nodded and looked around the area we were in.It was quite odd that the place had no cars driving on the street nor other people walking on the sidewalk.I saw a nice smoothie store we could go to.
I pointed it out and me,Elizabeth,and Ban walked in.
When we were finished,we walked on the same path as King and Diane walked.I saw something that shocked me.
King was on the floor,his face and shirt covered in blood and bruises on his face.He was unconscious.
"King?!"We both ran to his aid.
"Buddy wake up"I shook my his shoulder.No answered.
"Where should we go?"Elizabeth asked panicking
"The hospital is so far away from here and the Bar doesn't have any medical supplies"I said while Ban picked King up his back.
An idea popped in my head.
"Diane's house isn't far from here and she could lend us some help"We all nodded in agreement and headed to Diane's house.I hope this fight between them isn't serious.

(Diane P.O.V)
I was finally home.As I walk in,I slammed the door close and leaned behind it.
I was upset. 'Why couldn't King tell me?'I thought and put my hand on my chest.
I didn't wanna think about it and sat on the couch.Matrona wasn't home so I decided to relax on the couch.After about five minutes,I heard knocking on the door.I walked over and unlocked the door but peeked who is was.
"Captain?Why are you here?"I asked blushing
Is the Captain visiting me?
"Hey,Diane we got an emergency"He pointed behind him and I saw Elizabeth,Ban who is carrying King.I looked closer and saw blood and bruises all over his face.
"What happened?!"I asked
"We don't know either,we found him unconscious on the floor"Ban said
I welcomed them in and Ban left King on the couch.I kneeled to get a closer look at his injuries.This happened right after I left King.

"What happened?!"I asked worried
They all didn't look at me properly
"We don't either,we found him like this"Ban said while putting his hands in his pockets.I took another look at King.
His faces was bruised and there were some cuts that were open and bleeding.
"Well,it's too obvious that he wouldn't do it to himself"I put my hands on my hips
"Sorry Diane,we don't have any evidence who or what did this to him"Captain said with a sigh
"Fine,I'll stop arguing and Elizabeth?"I looked over at Elizabeth
She looked startled but looked back at me
"Yeah?"
"Can you help me find the first aid kit?"I asked and she nodded
We walked upstairs while the boys were talking downstairs.
We looked in the washroom and check the cabinet under the sink.
I dug through the other items under the sink.
"Any luck?"I asked Elizabeth who was checking in the other closets near the bathroom.
"No,sorry"She replied back
I suddenly remembered Matrona had the aid kit in her closet and told me to used it for only emergencies.
I ran to her room and slammed her closet opened and saw the kit at the top.
I grabbed it and walked out of her room.
I was about to walk downstairs until I heard the guys talking so I decided to eavesdrop.
"So what did King said when he dragged you into the bathroom?"Ban asked
"He just said he didn't like the advertising with the girls.He explained the consequences are if those men are dangerous.I kinda agree with him,after all he's mostly talking about Diane"Captain smirked at Ban and Ban laughed.
So that's what they were talking about.
King didn't like the whole advertising idea and could possibly be dangerous around disgusting men.He just wanted to protect me.I was blushing at the thought that King was watching over me.
I remembered what the boy said in my dream.
I shook my head. 'No way King was that boy............was he?'
I was startled when Elizabeth said my name.
"Diane?"She said while walking down.
"I thought we were still finding the first aid kit"
I held it out in my hands.
"No don't worry,I found it"I said and she sighed in relief
"Oh,that's good"We both walked downstairs and the guys looked at us.
"Great,you guys find it"Captain said a little bit more happier.
"It's all up to you,Nurse Diane"Ban chuckled and put his hand on my shoulder.
I blushed
"What?!?"I said startled and looking at Ban.
"You got the med kit and we all know you know how to use it."He said and my sweat dropped.I sighed
"I'm sorry but I can't.He probably doesn't want me near him  after what I said to him"I said looking down
Captain puts his hand on my shoulder

"I heard what happened but I'm sure King will be grateful for what you did for him.After all,there isn't a single time where he did said that he doesn't want to be around you"Captain said while grinning and I smiled
I opened up the kit and took out some bandages.I put a wet cloth in his forehead to keep him cool.
I rubbed alcohol on the wounded spots and put a bandage on each.
But there were still some bruises all over his face.
I got a ice pack and started to put into. his forehead.I moved his bangs out of my way and saw something so familiar.It was a scar that was so similar to the one in my dream.I gasped.I decided not to make it dramatic and kept putting ice on his bruises.
'Who would do such a thing'I carcassed his cheek softly
Luckily,the others weren't looking and were talking so they would see and make a big deal with this scene.