Chapter 2

We got to class and the first thing we saw was Mr.Hendrickson standing in front of the door of our first class,stomping his feet furiously while crossing his arms.
"You're late"He said to both of us with a angry tone.
"Sorry,it won't happened again I swear"Diane said bowed and I followed
"This is a first time for you,Diane and as for you King,this is the fifth time this happened "He mentioned and I looked away in shame.
"Now both of you should come in,we have a Biology test"My sweat dropped.
I didn't have enough time to study.I'm so doneeeee.
Me and Diane walked in the class and I sat beside Captain as usual.
"Hey,King what's up?"He greeted
"Nothing much,Captain I didn't study for this test"I said while putting my head on my desk.
"Cheer up buddy,it's only a one time thing"He patted my back while grinning.
Captain is always so calm.His real name is Meliodas but we call him captain because he was the one who started the group with me,him,Diane,and Ban.There are usually 7 people in our group but the other 3 really don't go to this school.Captain made this group since middle school and when we graduated,they had to go to a different school.We recently added a girl named Elizabeth lately which was last year.
Anyway,Mr,Hendrickson started handing out the test.
"As you all know,there is a test and those who will score a 50 or lower will have to have extra lessons from me privately "He said.
I groaned silently.
"Damn it I should have study"I mumbled
"What was that?"Mr.Hendrickson stood right in front of me giving me a scary look.
"Nothing!"I immediately said while flailing my arms in the air.
"Here's your test,I assume you have study and should get a mark higher than 50-60%"He said strictly
I gulped.
'I was so not ready for this test'
He handed me the test and I picked up my pencil.
"You all have the whole period to finish this quiz"He announced to the class.
My hand was trembling.
I stared at the sheet.
'I didn't know this was gonna be in the test'I thought
Good thing it's multiple choice,I don't have to explain anything.
I began writing the test.I just guess and hope most of them are right.
The test had a total of 67 questions.I turned the sheet.
'WHAT THE??!'
There an extra 67 more questions
I sighed
This is gonna be a long day.

———————————-
The bell rang and I was finished my test.
I placed my test on the teachers desk and headed out for my next class.
I heard someone footsteps from behind
"How do you think you did on the test"Diane asked smiling
I blushed
"I don't know,I d-didn't study"I admitted
"Silly King"She giggled at my statement
The bell rang the second time and we both look at it.
"Looks like I have Math class"She sighed
"Yeah and I have Science"I added
She smiled
"Well I guess I'll see you at lunch"She waves bye and ran to her next class.I stared at her from the distance and it was all in slow motion.
I smiled
She is all I ever asked for.Gentle,Kind,Sweet,Beautiful-Gosh they were so many good words that I can call her that I can't lay my finger on.The day I met her was one of the best days of my life.
I frowned
But I heard she's in love with the Captain.She gets so excited when she's around him but not so much with me.Not only that but we used to be friends as little kids but she somehow forgot about me.
I felt a tap on my shoulder
"Oi King,we should get to our class"I turned around and saw the Captain grinning.
My face then returned to a smile.I can't blame him for all this though,he's one of my best friends.
"You're right"I turned around and began walking with him down the hallway.
"Hey wanna come to my bar after school?"He whispered in my ear
"What?Aren't you too young to have a bar?! "I blurted out
I noticed a lot of the other students were staring at me
He covered my mouth
"Shush!It's just a small one and besides.."He looked over at Elizabeth
"I wanted your opinion since your one of the mature ones in our group"I looked back and forth and him and Elizabeth
"So you have a crush on her?"I whispered
"Yeah,she's cool and nice"He admitted calmly
I began looking down
"Don't worry,buddy I also know you're head over heels for Diane"He smirked at me.
I blushed.
"It's really that obvious?!"I asked
"Well,in my eyes yeah pretty obvious"He said
My sweat dropped
"Oh no if it's that obvious then Diane gonna find out"I put my hands on my face in shame
"But don't you want her to find out?It's possible for her to like you back"He said
I chuckled nervously
"I heard she likes you,and she gets excited and really happy when you're around"I explained
"Doesn't me you can give up that easily,if you like her,then be a man and show it.Besides she can't possibly be with me if I have no interest"He respond grinning.
We were in front of the door of our next class.
"You think?"I asked nervously
He nodded
I smiled but deep inside I was so happy that I have a chance!!!!
We opened the door and noticed that class hasn't started yet.We sat in our seats and waited.
The teacher came in and we started our class.I was so happy that I might have a chance of getting Diane to like me.Wait if Captain can see I have a big crush on Diane all this time then Diane should noticed.I can't believe she hasn't noticed and this could be a good thing.