Chapter 17

"Cant we go eat?"

I looked over my shoulder, Louis was dragging his feet and hunching over. I smiled softly and looked at Jennifer, she only shook her head, grinning. I just chuckled and continued walking towards the resturant Louis hasn't noticed,he refuses to look up.

I just sighed and pushed open the doors, letting the food smells waft towards Louis and instantly he was loud an obnoxious. I just shook my head at him, following the waitress to the booth and sitting down.

Louis climbed in beside me and I slung my arm over his shoulder. He yawned and leaned on my arm. "What's poo-tea-en?" He asked Jennifer carefully.

.

Jennifer was automatically red-faced as she held in her laughter. "It Poutine, Man." Louis looked down in embrassment.

"Oh." I grinned down at the love of my life and we ordered. I got dry ribs and a Cesar salad, Jenny got spaghetti and garlic beard, Louis went with a BLT and Poutine.

After we ate we drove back to Jennifer's and she excused herself to the bar. Louis and I went upstairs and we play fought for a few hours until he laid his head on my chest and I slid a hand to his waist and one to his hand, intertwining our fingers together. He sighed softly and I nuzzled my nose onto his.

"Haz?" I made a noise to tell him I was listening. "Im sorry."

I looked down at him, confused as hell. "I'm sorry for everything I've put you through. I never meant for this to happen, yaknow? It's just when I saw you that day I couldn't see myself without you. I couldn't stop myself from walking to you and I just never thought we'd hit it off so well. Harry, you are beautiful and I will always tell you this. I never ever wanna lose you cause you complete me, the ying to my yang. I love you with all my heart, yaknow that, and words can never be enough to show you that..."

I stared at him, dumbfounded but I found my voice. I heard him begin to fall asleep and I whispered into his ear:

"I'll never let you go, Lou. I love you.."

************************************

Omfg!

Hey guys(:

I know you probably hate me but I uploaded(:

I know it's short but I'm on my phone):

I'm sorry for leaving):

I love you all!(: <3

~Ana-Maiiexx