Chapter 13

"Harry, just cause you got out of the hospital doesnt mean you can go right back to sleeping." I got up on my hands and knees, looking over my shouder at the person in my doorway. I stuck my tongue out, lifting my blankets and crashing under them. They chuckled, i didn't hear them until it was too late. He was ontop of me, having pounced on me- without warning may i add- and stripped my blanket off. I let out a loud whine, curling into a ball and shivering. "Nope. Downstairs. Now." I sighed, sitting up and swipping his legs out. I climbed out of the bed, walking to the bathroom and locking myself into it.

I stripped, after turning the shower on and hopped in. I stood under the falling water and sighed loudly. 'How did my life got so fucking weird? I never wanted to fall in love, or make friends. And then... Lou loses his memory, i cut myself and they rip open, i fall into a fucing coma. This is all to god damn weird. I'm gonan take it... I missed my birthday.. I turned 20 this year.. Thats afucking sad ass note. And... wiat... how did they know i was gonna wake up the day i did.. Wait.' I finished condintioing my hair and quikcly got out of my shower. I wrapped a towel aroundmy waist, turning the shower off and running into my room. I spotted my phone on the bedside table and ran for it. I picked it up, unlocked it with the passcode and looked at the date.

August 20, 2012.

'THAT FUCKER.' I growled and threw on some jeans, put on a cotton tee and my Jack Wills jacket. i grabbed my keys and my phone, grabbing a small bag under my bed and stroming down the steps. My mum, Gemma and Louis looked up from standing around the kitchen table. They quickly tried to hide what they were looking at, i put my headphones in my ears.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING- Oh.." Louis's eyes fell on the bag. I tossed him a halfhearted wave and stromed out the door. I slammed the door, feeling the whole house vibrate and trudged down the stairs. I threw my car door open, throwing the bag onto the passenger seat and hearing a metallic cling. I turned my car on, peeling out of my driveway and flying down the road. I plugged my phone into my stereos, blasting the last song i listened to.

I don't wanna die,

I don't wanna die,

I don't wanna die - So you're gonna have to.

I smirked, reaching under my seat and pulling the pack of cigarettes out. I pulled one out, grabbing the lighter and flicking it on. I lit the cigarette, throwing the lighter down with a satisfying bang.

I don't wanna die,

I don't wanna die,

No I don't wanna die - So you're gonna have to.

I exhaled the smoke, watching the cars whip by, i made a sharp turn and drove down a not-so-busy street.

Blood is getter harder

Bodys is getting colder...

I sighed, gripping the wheel with both hands, bringing my right hand to my mouth and sucking on the cancer stick. Zayn got my addicted, i only smoke when im super pissed.

I've told you once,

I'm the only one who holds her

I made another sharp turn, drivng slower this time down the road. It was maybe.. 10 o'clock at night and i spotted the pub. I pulled into the alley, driving down it slowly. I got cat calls, i smirked and stopped infront of a attractive guy.

I don't wanna die,

I don't wanna die,

I don't wanna die - So you're gonna have to