Chapter 4

They came at me, hands covered in the red liquid that smelt like metal. I screamed, eyes closed tightly as i blended into a wall. I felt them run past me they red-ish tint of their vampire eyes shone bright and they intended to hurt. The gleam in their eyes was secertive and dark..

I looked around, hands pressing onto the hard brick wall and when i seen they were nowhere to be found. I pushed off the wall and ran to the end of the alley, daylight teasing me as i ran and ran. But stopped suddenly, hands out and falling on my ass. Staring up at the person who stood before me. I felt the air and words just escape me as i watched their eyes turn from red to the baja blue i have become so intimate with. They looked down at me, their eyes softening and slowly their lips turned up to a soft smile. I gulped, looking at their stained red lips, stained red hands and blood trickling down from their mouth onto their shirt. I scooted backwards, hands in-front of me as they knelt down. I hit a hard wall, eyes watering as i let out choppy breaths.

I'm gonna die.. I'm gonna die..

"Hazza.." My head snapped up, i stared into his eyes and felt my heart flutter from either fright or love. I quickly loved down at my lap, hands limp as i sighed softly. I tilted my head to the side, looking at him as i bared my neck.

"Kill me...  Kill me Lou." I watched his eyes widen and emotions run rampage in his eyes. "Kill me, don't let those others do it..Baby please.. I'm a bad bad person, i don't belong here.." I untaped a knife from my leg, bringing the blade to the soft white skin of my neck and pressing down. I felt the blood rush out, i watched his eyes narrow and turn red. I didn't expect to feel his hands on my shoulders, he pulled me into his arms and softly kissed my neck. I buried my face into his neck. He smelt like ginger-snap cookies, i smiled softly, eyes closing as i felt him sink his teeth into me..

And rip my jugular vine out.. I let out the loudest scream i could muster and watched him smirk against my neck.. I felt more tearing and ripping-

I screamed, eyes closing tightly as i rolled off my bed onto the hardwood floor. I laid there, face down and only in my boxers. I blinked, trying to remember the date.. Oh right. Valentines day. I sat up slowly, eyes closed as i sighed softly and threw myself backwards onto the bed. I laid there, eyes closed, hands over my head.

I felt him straddle me, i felt him hold my hands to the bed, i felt him close the distance between us and kiss me hard. I felt him grab my hands and lay them onto his hips. I felt him whisper my name against my lips, i felt myself grow hard from this torture, i felt him smile at my whimpers, i felt him grind against me, i felt him whimper as soon as i grinded back.

I heard him whimper, i heard him moan, i heard his pants as soon as i flipped us over. I heard the zip of his zipper, i heard the rustle of clothing falling onto the floor, i heard him gasp, i heard him mew, i heard the squeaks of the bed as he arched his back. I heard him say my name, i heard the ripping of his nails digging into the sheets, i heard a crunch of him throwing his head back onto the pillows.

I seen his flushed cheeks, i seen the drool running from his mouth, i seen him bite his lip, i seen him watch me push in. I seen his eyes close tightly, i seen him tilt his head back and moan, i seen his lips form a 'o' shape, i seen him move down the bed, and then move higher up the bed. I seen him blush at the squeaking, i seen him lift his hands, i seen him watch them as he laid them on my red cheeks, i seen him smile and close his eyes, i seen him start to pant, i seen him turn his head to the side, i seen him grab a pillow, i seen him bite down.

I smelt the natural aphrodisiac, i smelt the burning of candles, i smelt vanilla sugar. I smelt the fresh ripped sheets, i smelt his sweat, i smelt the roses crushed. I smelt something sweet, i smelt brandy, i smelt wine, i smelt fresh gingersnaps. I smelt the musky scent, i smelt something sweet but musky, i smelt something that bound me to him.