Chapter 11

"LOUIS! LOUIS LOOK! ITS A FUCKING COOKIE!" Liam squealed. I stared at him with wide eyes. What the fu-...I shook my head, going back to writing my story. Currently, i'm in Louis's or... Mr. Tomlinson's class room, working on my story and eating pizza with Niall, Zayn, Liam, Dani and Louis. I sighed as Liam stared up again. "IT LOOKS SO GOOD! CAN I HAVE IT!? PLEASE! PLEASE OH PLE-" He was cut off my Lou shoving the cookie in his mouth. Nall sighed, rubbing his forehead and Zayn smirked.

"Not a good idea giving Liam a red bull is it?" Louis and I both shot up, staring down at the Irish lad. I had my mouth wide open, Louis was wide eyed. I pointed a finger at him, it was trembling. Louis put his hands in his hair, we were both speechless. Niall looked like a puppy that just pissed on the rug. His eyes wide, cowering with a trembling lip. I sighed, face in my hands as i took a deep breath. I placed the sweetest smile on my face and spoke in a warm tone to the lad.

"Niall? Why did you give Liam the red bull?" I gestured to the lad who was clinging to Danielle. His pupils were large and dilated, he let go and went running in a circle before stopping and jumping in place. I looked back at Niall. "I-If i tell you you won't get mad?" I held out my pinkie, he hooked it with mine. "He was super tired and cranky, so i gave him my red bull!" He answered cheerfully. I stared down at him, before gathering my stuff and putting it in my bag. I threw it over my shoulder and walked to the door.

"Where are you going, Haz?" Louis cried after me, i smiled and turned around. Currently, Liam was running and smacking into a wall. He fell on his ass, shook his head and did it again. I gestured to him, Everyone expect Liam and I turned to him. Zayn was over the desk and behind me before Louis could say anything. Niall tried to stand but Dani pushed him down.

"You're staying with him." And ran past me and zayn with Louis is tow. I slammed the door and jumped behind a trashcan as the door flew open. Liam stood in the doorway, looking around and his eyes landed on me. I swear my heart stopped when his face lit up. I panicked and pointed at Zayn hiding behind the Coke machine. He swore at me and took off down the hallway. Liam let out a cry of joy and went fucking animal on Zayn. He was basically touching the floor on all fours as he chased the Bradford Bad Boi. Danielle peeked out from the girl's bathroom, Louis sticking his head out and let out a laugh. I swear i seen Liam's head turn all the way around.

I screamed and ran down the hallway, i heard the freaking hell hounds after me when Liam saw me. I threw open the teacher lounge and launched myself under a couch. Outraged gasps echoed around when Liam opened the door. I heard him speak and i almost pissed myself.

"Where are you harry..~?" He sounds like those little kids in a horror movie taunting the main person. I whimpered and the teachers fell silent. I felt a hand wrap around my ankle and let out a scream when i looked down and seen his crooked grin. I dug my fingers into the ground as if to stay in my place but he dragged me out of the room. The teachers were crying and screaming as i grabbed onto the door frame.

"HELP ME GODDAMMI- AHHH!!" I screamed again when he pulled me off. He started walking, dragging me behind him. Students watched and i screamed. "NIALL GAVE HIM A REDBULL! HELP ME YOU COWARDS!" They all stayed as far away from Liam and i thrashed and screamed. I felt myself being dragged into Lou's homeroom and the door was slammed shut and locked. I launched up and hid behind the desk. I watched for him to go berserk but i only heard loud laughter. I peeked up from behind the desk and Liam was leaning on the wall, hands on his stomach as he laughed his ass off.

"YA'LL SHOULDA SEEN YOUR FACES!" I shot up, staring at Liam like i stared at Niall. He shrunk back but had a large grin. "Yeah, i played you all. Niall did give me a red bull but the effects wore off second period." I sighed, falling and facedesking. Liam started laughing again when the doorknob started jiggling.