Chapter 8

THERE WILL BE LARRY SMEX IN THIS SCENE~

~Tana Maiie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's get it crunk, we gonna' have fun

Up on in this dancery

I sat there, beer in my hand as i watched the bodies grind on each other. I smirked to myself, watching one in perticual shake it, drop it and grind it. His jeans clung to his legs perfectly, but clung to that fucking amazing behind as he shook it. I took a sip of my beer.

We got ya open, now ya floatin'

So you gots to dance for me

I bit my lip as he dropped, his ass sticking out of the jeans more then they already were. I shifted, my manhood getting excited. I let a shuddery breath out as he got up again and started to grind on a girl. I took another sip, eyes observing him like a bug under the microscope. I felt myself began to move my foot to the beat.

Don't need no hateration, holleratin'

In this dancery

He turned to another girl, hands abover his head as he thrusted his hips. I mentally groaned as he started to do a hipthrust to the beat of the music. I took another sip, only to spit it out as people grabbed his shirt and ripped it off.

Let's get it percolatin', while you're waiting

So just dance for me

His abs were golden to perfection, defined as hell and fucking drool worthy. I sat there, elbows on my knees as my eyes buldged and my jaw hanging down past my knees. He didn't mind, in fact, he only started to tease by pretending to pull his pants off. I moaned softly, feeling myself tighten.

Come on everybody get on up

Cause you know we gots to get it crunk

I sat there, mouth open and basically eye-fucking the guy. He didn't mind, i think he liked the attention. A guy grabbed him, grinding on him. He grinded back, hands by his sides as he turned his face away. Not looking at his dancing partner but... me?

Mary J. is in the spot tonight

As I'mma make it feel alright (Make it feel alright)

He smirked, eyes closing as he looked back at his partner. I looked to my right, no one, my left was also no one. I looked back at him, eyebrow cocked as i watched him grind on the unworthy male.

Come on baby just party with me

Let loose and set your body free

He looked bak at me, jerking his head towards the bathroom doors and i stood up slowly. I looked to my right and then left, then back to him. I pointed to myself, he nodded slowly, biting his lip and letting his eyes travel up and down my body.

Leave your situations at the door

So when you step inside jump on the floor

I walked to the sides, pushing through the crowd of watchers and made my way to the bathrooms. I got to the doors, felt someone behind me and pushed the door open. I looked around, no one was in here and the door lock slid home. I heard the 'click'.

It's only gonna be about a matter of time

Before you get loose and start loose your mind