Chapter 5

"Wheres Louis?!" Liam shout-whispered into my ear, the clubs music was extremely loud. I blinked, thinking he was beside me because he was a minute ago. I shot up, hands knocking my drink over, and started towards the crowd of grinding bodies. I pushed atleast ten people out of my way until i seen him.

He had a girl on his lap, his hands on her wide hips, hers in his feather brown hair. My heart stopped beating, i stood there. People bumping into me until i couldn't take it. I walked to her, grabbed a handful of hair and threw her body away from Louis's. He looked up at me, anger in his expression until he focused and remember me. He stood up and walked towards me, i shook my head. Disgusted as he tried to grab me. I turned, walking into the crowd again. I seen Liam, i leaned down to his ear.

"I'm gonna go. Drive Louis home, i'm going for a walk." He couldn't agrue, i hadn't drank all night. I grabbed my jacket, put it on and zipped it up. I pushed from the bodies, hood covering my curls as i burst through the doors. I started to walk down the sidewalk, hands in my pockets and sighed. It was humid outside, thats for sure. I didn't even know i was crying until i felt the teardrop soak into my t-shirt.

I sighed, looking around me until i noticed i was in a emty park. I leaned my head back, gazing at the stars. I sat down, hands holding my torso up as i stretched my long legs out. I watched the stars sparkle and shine. Stars remind me of the beginning of Louis and I's relationship, how you can sit there and enjoy it to the fullest. But soon, you get tired of the cold, the hot and the foggy. The cold is the fights and ignoring each other, the hot is when you catch them cheating, and the foggy is when you finally give up on the relationship. I'm in the Heat, haven't felt the cold, never seen the fog.

I've never seen him upset, never heard him scream, never seen him try to hit me. I've never thought of the end of us, never thought he'd leave, never thought i'd screw up and he'd leave. I always thought we'd always be together. I never ever wanted to see what i did. And now that i have, it's imprinted into my mind. I did what i had to! I loved him, i cared for him, i never hurt him on purpose, i never raised my hand against him! I never yelled at him, maybe when he was distracting me from coooking by stealing the cookie dough and such. I never yelled at him out of rage, or loat, or betrayal, only in a loving way. I never wanted us to end like this. FUCK, i never wanted us to end!

I wanted it to be for enterity! Till death did us part, but even after death we'd be together! I loathe who took my man, i hate who did this to us, i dispise all the reasons he would cheat. I've never felt pain to this extent. Never felt this heartbreak, never tasted these kind of tears, never heard this kinds of cries, never smelt this metalic scent, never seen this kind of red.

I've been heartbroken, of course, but never this bad. I just witnessed my soulmate in another woman's arms. I have tasted my tears before, but never because of my other half basically fucking a girl on a table infront of me. I have heard my own cries, many times but never because what was mine was loving someone else. I have smelt it before, but never because of my baby leaving me. I have seen colors of red before, but never ever because of watching the person i love kissing someone else.

I never thought i'd be crying over this, i always thought he was honest! His clear blue eyes never hid anything, his smile was never ever forced and his laugh was always carefree and smooth. His voice was silky and it never made you question him. I never ever ever ever thought he would do that. I can honesly say i AM shocked.. But its just that, he did and i'm broken..

"Harry?" My head snapped up and i glanced in the direction of the voice. The voice right now that i didnt need to hear, the tears were already streaming down my face but it increased tenfold. I shot up, stiff and tensed. His clear blue eyes were sober and bloodshot, the light streamed down onto his tear-stained cheeks and the sun made his skin glow to a pale fcolor. I looked around, shocked that it was daylight. I looked back at him, my eyes narrowed and hardened. I turned away, walking the other way with my arms above my head. I heard him whimper, heard the sound of shoes running over grass. He wrapped his arms around my waist, i stiffened and bit my lip to keep the tears from streaming harder.