Chapter 10

"Harry! I dont think clubbing is the best idea right now!" I turned around slowly, zipping my black skinnies up and raising at brow at the person. They had chocolate brown ringlets, vivid green eyes that shone like cats, a perfectly straight nose and full lips. They wore a off the shoulder black ripped tee with knee high boots and white booty shorts. I scoffed, turning back around to clip the chain on the beltloops of my jeans. "Harry, why wont you listen to me?!"

"Well, i would if you didn't look like you belong in a rave, Gemma." I shot at her, i reached over and grabbed a button-up shirt and put it on. She huffed and stomped her foot, i smirked and button up half the buttons and reached over for my grey vest. She was muttering to herself as i grabbed my phone, shoving it in my pocket. I looked at her with a raised brow, she walked out my door and i followed. I grabbed the bottle of hollister beside the door and sprayed myself. I seen my grey supras and put them on.I picked up my many necklaces and put them on. My braclets were second and finally i picked up my charm braclet. The charms had the letters 'LT + HS + FOREVER" and clipped it on my wrist. I opened the door, walked out and let Gemma follow. I locked the front door, and was about to turn around when i heard a loud honk and drunken laughter. I turned around.

Niall, Zayn, Liam, Danielle, Josh, Andy were pilled into Louis's car. Louis stuck a hand out the window and waved, i gave a halfhearted wave as Niall and Zayn jumped out of the chair and ran to my new black jaguar. I chuckled as Niall tripped and went sprawling into our shrubs. Gemma rolled her eyes and jumped into the car, Niall and Zayn followed in pursuit as i walked there. I jumped into the car, turning it on and reversing out onto the street. Louis honked and i cracked the raido as we started our way to the club. 'Ms.Jackson-Outkast' started to play and i smirked at Gemma. She looked back at Niall and Zayn. We all burst out the lyrics, Gemma hitting the high notes. Zayn sang the opening lines.

Yeah this one right here goes out to all the baby's mamas, mamas...

Mamas, mamas, baby mamas, mamas

Yeah, go like this

I started the first lyrics. Gemma bobbing her head along with my singing. Niall pretended the roof as drums and zayn light up a cigerette.

I'm sorry Ms. Jackson [OOOH]

I am for real

Never meant to make your daughter cry

I apologize a trillion times

I'm sorry Ms. Jackson [OOOH]

I am for real

Never meant to make your daughter cry

I apologize a trillion times

Zayn had the next verse, he was the fastest rapper between all us four. I heard another honk and looked to my left. Louis had pulled up beside us, Liam and Denielle rapping along with Zayn.

A baby drama mama, don't like me

She doing things like havin her boys come from her neighborhood

To the studio tryin to fight me

She need to get a, piece of the american pie and take her bite out

That's my house, I disconnect the cable and turn the lights out

And let her know her grandchild is a baby, and not a paycheck

Private schools, daycare, shit, medical bills, I'll pay that

I love your mom and everything, see I aint the one who laid down