Part 14: memories of the past

Part 14 : Memory of the past

Mom's P.O.V

I was Annabel's age when I got pregnant, I know it was wrong of me to do as I had but I never wanted her to go through what I had. I now had just realized I that I had did what my father had done to me. My mother stood by my side and defended me.

***Flash back***

It was the day after my seventeenth birthday that I found out I was pregnant what am I going to do. I broke down crying. My fathers’ going to hate me. His is going to be ashamed of me, how could I have ruined everything. I throw the pregnancy test in the trash and call my boyfriend Charles.

"Charles" I say panicked

"Yeah?"

“I have something to tell you"

"what is it?' he asks now worried

“I’ll tell you when you come over" I cry

“Baby please tell me what's wrong?" he says in a soothing voice

“You need to come"

“I’m almost ready"

"Okay" I sob and hang up.

A few minutes later

My father comes home; he was away on a business trip. I didn't know he was home I was out in the backyard relaxing till Charles got here. I hear the bell ring and answer the door to a smiling Charles who clueless about what is going to happen.

"Hey" he says, leaning in and pecking my cheek.

"Hey" I move aside so he can come in.

"What’s up?"

“I need to tell you something"

"What is it?" he holds my hand.

When all of a sudden I hear my father yelling my name. I shrink in terror, no. My mother comes in the room, with a panic look on her face. I see my father fuming coming downstairs.

"GET AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!" he yells with command, Charles squeezes my hand.

"Honey what is the matter?" my mother says

“THAT SLUT OF A DAUGHTER YOU HAVE IS PREGNANT!' he spats, mom and Charles look at me