part 10 : fight

Part. 10: Fight

Derek's P.O.V

I was outside talking to the guys when I hear a cluster of girls saying that Anna was being attacked. I try texting and calling her but no response. I tell the guys I have to go and rush through the halls; I turn the corner and see Anna embraced in Stefan's arms. I rush over to her.

"Oh, Anna are you okay I just heard" I take her into my arms. “I’ve been trying to reach you"

"Yeah I'm fine thanks to Stefan" she smiles at her brother reaching for his hand and grasping it. They made up; inside I smile "sorry I didn't answer my phone was off"

"That okay, thanks man" I turn to him with a smile.

"She’s my sister" is all he says and turns to Sara and she gives him a look.

“Look man, this is a big deal for me, but I miss you guys you're my family, this isn't going to be easy but I can deal with it" he smiles slightly. And Sara pecks him on the cheek

"Thanks man, so were cool now"

"Yeah I guess" and we shake hands

"Thanks" Anna mumbles

"I guess it was time" he replies and hugs her once more.

The bells rings “we should get to class'

The girls go their way and Stefan and I go ours to p.e

"I'm really sorry about all this"

"Forget it; it’s not like you can change the past right"

"Right'

We walk into gym silent.

Annabel's P.O.V

I’m so glad that Stefan made up with me and Derek. I missed my big brother so much. If it weren't for him, I don't what I would have done this morning. I walk into class and Sara and I take our seats in the back. And just as I think things are getting better I see her again, the bitch from earlier. I forgot she had this class. She sees me and smiles throatily and walks over to my desk.

"If I was you I'd watch myself, if it wasn't for you brother..."

"Class take your seats" the teacher calls

'Your secrets’ no longer a secret “she slithers and walks to her desk.

Omg, now everybody must now I'm pregnant. They’re all going to call me a whore. This is going to ruin everything and my parents still don't know. Uh what am I going to do. I sit in class taking notes when I see a note on my desk. I look around to see who it from but don't see anybody. I open it.

"So is it true, you’re pregnant with Derek's baby figures..."

Great I bet everyone knows now because of her, I will get through this, I mean I'm not the first or am I...

Derek's P.O.V

I go out into the gym and a bunch of guys come up to me and Stefan.

"So I heard you knocked up Stefan's little sister" Stefan looks angry and storms off.

"Who said that" I answer fiercely

"So it’s true, no wonder Stefan was icy towards you, and that explains why she is filling out too."

"Shut up"

"Don’t take it wrong she looks good, I might even go after her pregnant"

My eyes flash red and he sees it and laughs “no need to get mad"

"Go away"

"Sure I might just go and give your girlfriend a little call, since she's that easy"

That's it. I tackle him to the ground on surprise as he turned and beat the shit out of him. Stefan sees and saunters over, once he hears what it’s about he's flamed up.

"Stop” he commands in a loud voice. We pull away and Stefan gets Brandon by the collar of his shirt.

"Don’t you ever speak that way of my sister" and punches him, knocking him out.

"Stefan, Derek, Brandon to the principal’s office" the P.E teacher commands