Part 3: The dance

Part 3: The Dance

*******Later that day**********

School is over and I’m heading out to the parking, when I get to my car I stop and see a note left on my window.

Hey sorry I couldn’t ask you in 

person, but will you go to the 

dance with me tonight, don’t 

worry your brother said its 

okay 

Text me

- love Derek

What he asked my brother? I get into the car and drive home. Texting him when I arrive.

* Hey I got your note

* Yeah, so will you go with me? ;)

* Sure, it'll be fun

* Great I’ll pick you up at 7:00

* Okay, but how did you get my brother to agree?

* I’ll explain later

*okay

* love you Angel

*143 Derek

(143 means I love you) It’s already 5:30; I go and start a soothing bath. The bath helps to soothe me from tension. How did Derek get my brother to agree, that really puzzles me. Stefan isn’t here, he texted me saying that me would see me tomorrow. Whatever at least he won’t be at the dance.

10 mins later, I get out and rinse myself; grab my robe and get dressed. I settle on wearing this black and beige bodycon dress that shows off my body perfectly with some stilettos. I lay the clothes on the bed as I go sit in front of the mirror. I put on some black eye shadow and liner making my eyes pop more. Mascara and lastly some pink lipstick. I put up my hair with curls and fix my bangs. Done. Time seems to race as I start to dress. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth not messing up my makeup. Minty fresh. The door bell rings and I go to answer, straightening myself out first.

"Hey" I say as I see Derek looking handsome in black.

"You sure dress up nice" he says as he spins me.

"You don’t look so bad yourself" I giggle