Chapter Nineteen

One month later ~~~

   Gym. The most stressful hour of school . I didn't have an athletic bone in my body. I didn't run, stretch, catch, throw or anything . During class I just stood around getting expected to be picked last, but it never seems to happen .

   To make it even better, Raven and I are on opposing teams .

"This is gonna be fun." I heard her snicker to her followers

I shrugged it off. She was most definitely last on the list of my problems.        

I stepped to the front of the net as well as Raven. She smirked at me through the net .

"Good luck honey, you're gonna need it."

She was testing me today for some reason.

Once again, Mr.Goldfield blew his whistle . The server on Raven's team served the ball and it went over this time.

It ping-ponged back and forth followed by some grunts . Then it came in my direction . I prepared myself for the ball and as it got closer to me, I spiked it. It came crashing down on Raven's head. Some people came to her aid, others laughed dramatically.

"Stupid bitch." I smirked

Mr.Goldfield blew that damn whistle again.

" Baker !" He called

"I know where to go !" I snapped

That was an automatic detention sentence. It was worth it though. " Raven ! " I heard someone call out

I turned around to evaluate what was going on.  Only to see the charging toward me as if I was the finish line.

She tackled me to the floor, landing on top of me. The side of my head hit the floor . I grabbed her bangs and held her down. I wasn't going out like this, I just couldn't. After my brain finally realized what happened, I began hitting her, tiredly . My stomach was aching in pain. Voices were going in and out and everything was getting dim, until eventually everything turned black...

A/N : This Is Ridiculous, Kymberlee Needs To Get It Together Lol . But Seriously Her Troubles Will Cease I Promise. There Is Only So Much That I Can Put This Poor Girl Through, Like Honestly. Ooh Yeaah, I Know That This Chapter Is Short But It Was A Filler. I Promise To Provide Longer Chapters, But Two Chapters In One Night Is Pretty Good . Anywho You Guys Know What To Do. Vote, Comment, Follow &' Most Importantly Read . Love You Guys.

xQweshaa