Chapter Four

But You Guys Have Been Sticking With Me Through It All &' I Truely Appreciate It From The Bottome Of My Heart. Soon I Will Be Changing The Lead Roles For Kymberlee And Thusrton. If You Have Any Suggestions Please Fill Free To Comment What Your Opinion Is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Listen, you can't just pop up at my house whenever."

Keeyon was really pissing me off. This was the second time he came here unannounced.

"Well you don't ever pick your phone up, babe." He leaned against the door frame

"Listen, about...that..."

He stood up straight. "About what ?"

"This relationship.. i can't.."

"But, Kym, I Lov-"

"Uh-uh ! Don't even ! I don't wanna hear that!" I grimaced

"Kym, we been through a lot."

"No I've been through a lot." I corrected

"But, I was there every step of the way."

If he is talking about what I think he is talking about, Im gonna have a fit.

"Bye Keeyon." I began to close the door

He stopped it with his foot, still attempting to get his point across.

"Kym, I promised your father I'd take care of you."

My heart shattered into little pieces I couldn't take it anymore. Streams of tears ran down my face like it was Niagara Falls.

"My father!?" I yelled, swinging the door back open, "You didn't even know him. How could you even throw him into the mix like that ?!"

Before I knew it, I was outside, making Keeyon back up off my porch.

"Hey." A voice yelled out

A gust of wind flew past me causing me to blink uncontrollably. It felt like my tears were turning into icicles. When I opened my eyes again Thurston was in Keeyon's face.

"You should leave now." Thurston commanded

"Mind your buisness, this is between me and my girlfriend."

"Ex !" I made it loud and clear

His eyes flickered to me. "So you letting this white boy come between us ?" He sneered

"Keeyon just go."

Keeyon's face screwed up. He looked at Thurston with a death glare I have never seen him have. He placed his hands on Thurston chest and pushed him. Now, Keeyon is little itty bitty thing. I don't understand what he thought he was gonna go. Thurston began to laugh.

"Bye dude." He walked over to me and placed his arm around my shoulder

He lead me toward the house. As soon as we got to the first step I heard snow collide with Thurston's head. He stopped and turned around. Was Keeyon serious ?

"Alright, dude. You want it, you got it." Thurston charged toward him

"Oh my gosh." I sighed, watching what was going on

As far as I knew, Keeyon could never fight, like at all. And it looked like Thurston was about to put hands and feet on him.

Thurston tackled Keeyon into a pile of snow and began swinging from all directions.

"Ohkay, ohkay." I yelled

I was not trying to get hurt, so I kept my distance.

"Thurston!" David and I called out at the same time

David ran out the house in his LV robe and pulled Thurston off of Keeyon.

"Now pull that p*ssy sh*t again ! " Thurston roared

The neighbors began to come out their house and look out their windows. Well this was embarrassing. I left Keeyon outside, looking all bloody and ashamed and went back into the house.

"Bombclatt. ! Wat yuh fi do ? " Mom slapped the back my head

" I didn't do anything." I screamed

Boom ! Boom ! Boom ! "THURSTON!" David yells from upstairs

" Lie dat ma tell ."

"Don't blame me blame yourself ! He's gone because of you !"

"Kym.." My mom's expression soften

She reached out for my arm but I jerked away and ran up stairs into my room. I kneeled in front of the picture of my dad.

"I miss you..." I cried," Im so sorry you have to see this."

I began sobbing harder and harder. Life was never suppose to be like this for me, never.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I Know This Was Short But It Was Just A Filler So That Some Questions Are Answered And So That Keeyon And Kymberlee Aren't Together Anymore. Remember, Vote, Comment, Follow And All That Jazz.!

Kay Bye,

xQweshaa