Chapter Ten

A day after the party, Thurston booked a hotel for us at the Hilton. I told mom I was staying at a friend's and Thurston... well Thurston just left.      

   After the kiss we quickly discussed a few things and decided that, we should just do what we want. I like him, he likes me, and you only get one life so... YOLO.? Whatever, all I know is that if this was wrong I didn't wanna be right.

   "I'm coming up right now." I whined

  Thurston didn't like when I moved at my own pace and complained about it constantly.

   "Babe, how long does it take to walk down a hallway?"

   " A long hallway. " I added

    I saw his head peeping through a door at the end of the hall and ran up to it. He threw open the door and I threw myself into him.  He caught me in his arms letting out a huff.

   "I've missed you." I cooed

   " Its been a couple of hours." He laughed

   "Shhh."

  I pressed my mouth against his and began to kiss him. I pulled back and smiled then came forward and pecked his lips a few more times.

   "And what do I owe this greeting." He smiled

   " Just being you."  

    " White boy."

   "Thurston." I shook my head

   " I like White Boy better," He smirked, " don't be getting soft on me."

   I wiggled out of his arms and playfully pushed him.

    " That's what she said." I winked, flopping down on the bed

   Thurston placed his hand over his mouth attempting to muzzle his laughter.

    "Thanks Big Guy." He looked up toward the ceiling.

    He closed the door and proceeded toward me on the bed.

  " So what now MaryJane." He played with my hair

   " What do you mean.? " I absentmindedly asked, watching t.v.

  " What you think.? We're gonna sit here and read books? " He sarcastically asked

   I looked at him and smiled intensely.  I pushed him so that he was laying on his back and lifted my leg over his waist so that I was now straddling him.

   "What do you wanna do?" I quietly asked

   His eyes were focus on something behind me . I peered over my shoulder and took notice to two large liquor bottles.

   "I have an idea." He smirked

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

   Thurston came up with this game called "Bullshit". One of was to make a statement, then the other would have to either believe it or call out bullshit. If you was wrong, you took a swig . But if you was right the other person took a swig .

   " I don't know how to swim." He smiled

   "Bullshit."

He took a drink . "Ohh Cause I'm White, you expect me to know how to swim ?"He slurred

  I laughed.  " I kissed a girl."

  "Bullshit." He crossed his arms

  "Dammit." I took a drink

  " I kissed a guy." He raised an eyebrow

  " Bullshit." I raised an both eyebrows

He shook his head. My eyes were wide open, staring at him while taking a long drink.

  "Explain yourself." I laughed dryly

  " Me and my cousin Dixon were playing baseball in the house, I hit the ball and it broke the window. My dear ole' sister , Crisstie said that the only way  I wouldn't get in trouble is if I kissed Dixon.. So yeah."

   " Your sister seems like my type of person." I smiled

  "Hmm." He cringed

"Um ... I hate you."

   "BULLSHIT." He laughed, pulling me by my neck into a kiss

I laughed and drunk some vodka.

   " Um...." He studdered

   "What ? The great Thurston has nothing to say ? " I patronized

   " I do... I just don't know how to word it..." He seemed serious

   "Well.. just say whatever you feel. I'll decode it however it comes out." I intertwined our fingers

  He gave me a half smile. What was it that was making him act this way.

" Kymberlee... I... ahh shit... I love you." He blurted out

   I hadn't had the courage to look at him. How could I, knowing that Im the hugest cry baby ever and would probably just start up Niagra Falls .

   I was as still as a statue. Did he.. Did he really just say he loves me ? How do I respond.. Do I respond at all ?

   " ... B... Bullshit." I breathed out