School sucks

Katyas pov:
It was kinda weird coming back to school after being out for so many months. But the best part about it was that my friends were so happy to see me back.

Once I stepped into view at our lunch table they all screamed and squealed before all coming together and hugging me tight. Oh how I missed these bitches.

"Look how happy and healthy you look katttt! God your like a new person!" Violet squealed as she sat me down next to her and Max.

"We missed our Russian whore cursing us outttt!" Fame giggled flipping some of her hair over her shoulder. I smiled more hearing how they all missed me and how it wasn't the same.

"I missed my weed buddy tooooo, like me and Adore were so lonely without your crazy ass" pearl laughed as I rolled my eyes at her.

"I forgot how your such a stoned, but honestly I cant complain I'm glad to be back" I smiled showing my bright pearly whites as I continued catching up on the drama and such that I missed.

"Oh but that's enough of us, did you see or hear any drama back at the hospital or did anything interesting happen?" Max questions as she fixed her glasses a bit. I blushed thinking about Trixie.

"Actually...I found someone of my own back there...she's really beautiful and she means the whole world to me...no one else could compare to her..." I blushed more as the whole table burst into 'oooooo's .

"Tell us Bitch who's this lucky ladyyyy!" Fame smacked her hands on the table as Violet lightly shook my shoulders.

"We wanna see what she looks likeeee!! Is she up to our standardsss?!" I laughed at their childish actions as I pulled my phone out showing a picture of me and Trixie cuddling each other and Trixie looking at the camera smiling cutely. And man did that set the table off more.

"Oh my godddd she's absolutely adorableeee!! Look at that smileeee!" Violet squealed taking my phone as they all gathered around to look at it.

"She's so prettyyyyy, does she go here or does she go to another school?" Pearl asked as I tapped my nails blushing more.

"Well...that's the thing...she really doesn't go to school, she does it online and all" she nodded and went back to looking at more pictures of Trixie with the rest.

"I've never really seen her around before, did she just move?" Max popped her head up from the flock and I smiled softly.

"Well...here's the thing guys...Trixie hasn't really left the hospital in years...so that's why we've never seen her around here or in school...it sucks what she has to go through but she's the sweetest and most loving girl I've ever met..." I sighed happily as the girls all 'awe'd at me.

"Katyas totally in loveeeee" fame cooed as she came over and pinched my cheeks a bit. I made a face at her as the rest of the girls kept being all cutesy with me until I saw I giant animal print dress come up to the table.

"Hey gals! Why are y'all squaling and such?" Everyone stopped and looked over at Ginger. Ginger used to be our friend until she started making rumors about Violet, and that was ugly in the end I tell you.

"Um why do you need to know all of a sudden? Not like we're relevant to you" violet scoffed as she looked at her nails. Ginger then picked up my phone from the middle of the table and raised a brow at the screen.

"Who the hell is this Bitch?" I took a deep breath containing my rage as she said that.

"That's my girlfriend Trixie...and for your information she's not a bitch..." I growled out as max held my arm tightly.

"Girlfriend?!! Since when is she yours?! I though I was!!" Oh. My. Fucking. God. She's pushing it alright.

"I was never yours ginger, for the most part you aren't even my friend...leave my baby alone..." I snatched my phone out of her hands and glared at her hoping she would get the memo.

"So?! What does she have that I don't?! She looks like she's dying anyways so what's the point!" There was no holding me back at this point.

"THATS IT YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" I threw myself at her and dragged her out to the rest courtyard by her hair. Pearl was trying to get gingers hair out of my grip but it was no use. We went out to the parking lot and I slammed her face down on the dirty asphalt.

"Don't you DARE ever talk about MY Trixie like that AGAIN!! Be lucky I didn't fucking break your god damn neck BITCH!!" I let go of her hair with a huff and watched her run off like a puny mouse. The whole group stood there stunned since I barely reach such a breaking point.

"Let's just pray that vice principle Visage saw that" max squeaked out as I came back over to them.

"I don't fucking care, she insulted my Trixie so I break her face.." I mumbled cracking my knuckles a bit. We all went back to our table and continued with lunch until of course I got called to vice principles visages office.

I dragged my way to her office and sat down in one of the chairs crossing my arms. Oh boy she didn't look pleased with me.

"Miss Zamo we had this conversation before about dragging people across the courtyard..." I sighed sitting back and getting ready to explain myself.

"Well how would you feel if someone said the love of your life was gonna die soon anyways and that you should be with them..." I mumble as she looked at me a tad surprised.

"Well I wouldn't be happy...I see what's going on a bit now but I do have to call your sister in." I groaned as she started dialing my sisters number.

Thank god she'll understand me and won't beat my ass.