Love me

Trixies pov:
"Where did it all goooo!? This is so weird but I like it at the same timeeee!" I exclaimed as I felt katyas hair a bit. She recently got a new haircut and it's absolutely gorgeous on her, but it's so weird to see her without long hair.

"If you like it then that's all that matters! And I'm sure you'll get used to it soon" I nodded and sat back down on my bed again as I looked at her hair more. Honestly I never knew how cute she would look with short hair and bangs but I'm not complaining.

"That's true, anyways come up here I need your opinion" I giggled patting the spot next to me on the bed before she got up and sat next to me. I pulled out a guitar catalog and opened it to a certain page.

"Ok tell me which acoustic is better, the slick light pink one, or the cute white one with the birds at the bottom?" I asked pointing to them both. Katya looked at them for a couple seconds before pointing to the white one.

"I like that one a lot, the birds at the bottom really make it come together" I nodded and circled it before putting it back and smiling.

"Thank youuuu, I'm gonna ask my mom or any of my other relatives to get it for me for my birthday! And I'm sure my grandma will probably get it for me" I giggled and laid back as Katya rolled her eyes playfully at me.

"Should've known you were up to no good Barbra" I giggled more and pulls one of my blankets over my head.

"But I am a good person so your not allowed to say that Janet!" I squealed feeling Katya start tickling me and all I could do was flail around trying to get out of her grasp.

"I'm allowed to say whatever I want!! And you can't stop me! I'll always win!!" She laughed as I squealed more pulling the blanket off my head and trying to get her hands off my sides. Finally she stopped and we both sat there laughing like idiots.

"I sometimes fucking can't with you I hope you know that" I laughed looking at her. She just smiled innocently at me before laying back next to me.

"Yeah I know, but I just can't help myself sometimes" she shrugged looking up at the ceiling. I couldn't help but just gaze at her beauty, every part of Katya is perfect. From her amazing jawline to her nice toned and flexible body.

I admit I'm a bit jealous of Katyas body, she works out a lot but she can't do it as much as she used to here. But she tells me she would work out hard back at her schools gym. I would love to just sit back and watch her work out, she would look so focused but perfect.

I didn't realize Katya as staring back at me until I felt her softly boop my nose. I got pulled out of my little fantasy and blushed hard to see Katya slightly smirking at me.

"Whatcha looking at Tracy? See something that you like?" She giggled as I turned red more and hid my face in my hands. God I wish I wasn't so easily mesmerized.

"Maybe....But I cant help myself when you look so perfect..." I whispered the last part to myself but I guess she heard me when she pulled my hands down revealing my bright red face.

"Really now...we'll if I'm gonna be honest with you I can't help but look at you and all your beauty..." god how does she just know her way with words?? If I get another shade of red brighter I'm gonna be considered a tomato at this point.

"It's hard for me not to just sit back and stare at you...so you can't blame me here..." I whispered as I inched closer to her face. I could feel her softly breathing against my face, and our lips were almost touching. God I just wanna know what those lips taste like so bad.

"And it's hard for me to control myself around you and not do this all the time" the gap between us was instantly closed and her lips were against mine. God it was such bliss, her soft lips were absolutely perfect and the minty vanilla taste from her chapstick was just what I needed.

She softly wrapped her arm around my waist pulling me closer as I cupped her face in my hands. I never wanted this moment to end, it was my fantasy coming to life as our lips perfectly synced with each other.

We pulled away to catch our breaths a bit and I felt my face just turn brighter then the devil. I looked to see Katya was just as red but was smiling like a cute idiot.

"That...I've wanted to do that for so long now...and I'm happy I did..." Katya giggled keeping her arm around my waist.

"That was more then perfect...fuck me we should've done this sooner..." I smiled feeling the heat on my cheek with my hand. Katya went in and started kissing me again without hesitation this time, and dear god I felt like I was just melting under her touch with every passing second.

"Why are you so damn beautiful Trixie..." Katya mumbled against my lips as I was tangling my fingers in her hair.

"I should say the same for you..." I felt her smile and pull away again as I smiled back.

"I really want you to be mine...your the only one who can make me feel so loved...I need you in my life Trixie..." Katya said as I put my hand on the side of her cheek before she put hers on top of mine.

"And I want you all to myself...there's nothing that can describe the way I feel about you Katya...but I know nothing in this universe can replace you...I want you...I need you..." she softly kissed me before holding me closer o her protectively. It felt so right to be in Katyas arms, so safe and warm and I never want to leave them.

"I promise that I'll stay with you forever...I'll protect you and make sure nothing will hurt you...your mine..all mine..." I felt her kiss the top of my head as I rested it on her chest.

I finally got the dream girl I've always wanted, and I never want to be separated from her ever...