✰Sammy Forever✰

"Ugh! I can't stand another day of school." Samantha said. At her school she was hated by everyone, she was bullied almost everyday. If she had complained to the teachers, she would just get bullied again. So she went to school.... at her school you would have to stay outside until the bell rung. But she goes to school late everyday so she won't have to stay outside with everyone. But today the bell rang late. She was forced to stay outside with everyone. She tried to go back home and stay away from school, but some of the children blocked her path. 

             Then she went to class, her clothes were all torn.... the teachers asked what had happened to her. She looked to the person that did it "Um.... I... fell." 

"Don't lie to me," the teacher said.

"I'm not, it's the total truth." she said.

"Well... if you say so..." the teacher said. "Let's get back to work now class!"

             At lunch, she sat all by herself. And for the first time no-one bothered her. When lunch was over she went to math class. Her math teacher was the hoom-room teacher for her class. Her teacher had an announcement to make, "Tomorrow we will have a new student joining us!" "I hope this one isn't a bully, maybe I can be their friend?" Samantha thinks to herself. Then the teacher asked Samantha to come outside so that they could talk. She went out with her teacher.

"Why are you always sitting by yourself in class?" the teacher asked.

"I don't like company." Samantha said.

"Well you need some friends, you can't be alone all the time." the teacher said.

"I'd rather be alone." Samantha said.

"Well, please try to make friends. At least with the new kid." the teacher said.

"I'll try my best." Samantha said

"Please do." the teacher said.