the jock and the valedictorian(20)

I want to say sorry for taking such a long time to upload. So I hope you guys don't hate me. But I trying. I know this chapter isn't that long but I know for sure that the next chapter will be longer.

Enjoy! ;)

Chapter 20

Melanie's POV:

Andrew doesn't look as worried as I do when he sat down. He has no idea.

"Grandma, this is Andrew. Andrew this is Helen, my grandma."

"Nice to me you ma'am." He shakes her hand.

"Like wise." Andrew gives me a quick glance. "So, what are your intentions with my granddaughter?" My grandma asked with her hands folded in front of her on  

the table.

"Grandma!"

"Sorry honey, but I'm just looking out for you."

"I know but he has done a lot for me."

"He probably has but I want to know what his plans are and intensions." She turns to him. "So?"

Andrew's POV:

I look at Melanie looking for what I should do next. But by the look she is giving her she wants me to answer the question but give little information. "Well, my  

plan is going to college and play baseball. Get married and start a family."

"What about your cast?"

"Well, I will get it off before training starts. If not then it doesn't matter I will just go to college. I've already got accepted. They want me no matter if I play or not."

"That's great but where does Melanie fit into this plan?"

"Where ever she wants to be. I can follow her to college and so on."

"What if you guys don't go to college together?"

"Grandma!" Melanie pleaded.

"No, I want to know if he is right for you." Melanie looked defeated.

"Well, if we do go to the same college I'll call her every day. I go and see her every weekend."

"College gets busy then what you going to do?"

"Grandma enough! He wants to be with me isn't that enough for you because I know it is for me!" She gets up and leaves the room. I don't hesitate to go after  

her.

"Mel, baby." I stop her in the hallway. "She's just doing what she thinks is right for you." I pull her into a hug.

"But she knows nothing about us."

"I know she just wants to make sure you don't get hurt." She nods into my chest.

"Melanie, I am going to the hospital to visit your mom. I'll be back in a few hours. Behave!" I chuckle.

"I'll try not to!" She calls back and gives me a wink. You hear the front door open and close. "Okay, now that we are alone I want to tell you something. I-"

Melanie's POV:

I was about to tell him when he interrupts me. "Wait, I have something I want to say to you first."

"Okay." I say hesitantly.

"Melanie, I know we have only been together for only three months and graduation is in two weeks. But I know is that my love for you I've never felt for anyone  

else. I-" Andrew was cut short by the door bell.

We walk down the stairs and I open the door to see no one. Huh, that's strange. I walk out the door, look around and I don't see anyone. "What is it, babe?"  

Andrew comes out beside me.

"I don't know, no one's here."

"That's weird."

"I kn-" That's when we were attack by two guys with ski masks on. And we were instantly knocked out.

******

Once, I finally woke up I was surrounded by darkness. I went to call out to Andrew when I couldn't because there was duck tape over my mouth. My arms we tied behind my back and my torso was tied to the chair I was sitting on.

What the hell is happening here? Tears start falling. I am so scared. What is going to happen to me? Where is Andrew? Is he all right?

----------  

Cliffhanger, I know. Don't you all hate them. But it let's me upload the chapters faster and it gives me time to work on my other stories.

Hope you all loved it.

Comment. Vote. Fan.