See No Evil

A/N: IMPORTANT! Several people couldn't see the last chapter as Wattpad automatically "R-rated" it and that, for some reason, locked it so only followers could see it… So if you wanna read it: follow me (hopefully that will work) or go here: https://www.fictionpress.com/~wynja

If you play the Sims 4, the boys are now available to download! I added them all in one family, but you can choose who you wanna play and move the others out if you want to. You'll find them through searching the store for "Wynja" (click "all" in the upper left corner, though!) The family is called "Sanders". Happy simming! (or try… I really WANT to love the game, but I'm having a hard time warming up to it… If enough people want me to, I'm more than willing to create the boys for Sims 3 too, but let me know in that case!)

_____________________________________________________

Chapter 13: See No Evil

"You didn't eat much at dinner, do you want a sandwich?" his mother asked him.

Mark, who was curled up in a chair in the living room with Felix purring away in his lap, raised his head.

"No thanks, mom. Just not very hungry."

"Do you want to talk about it? Or should I say 'him'?" she said softly and sat down in the chair next to him.

"I don't even know where to start… I don't understand why he wouldn't even ask, I don't understand why he's staying away, I don't understand why I'm not angrier with him… I feel like I should still be angry, but I just… I just want him back. It seems so… weak."

"It's not weakness; you love him," his mother comforted him. "I must say, though…"

"What?" the blond asked when she didn't continue.

"Please don't take this the wrong way, but… do you really not want a family?"

"No, I don't! Why is that so weird to people?"

"Maybe because both you and Jake would make such great parents?"

"Yeah? So? That's not a good enough reason to become one! Of course I'd do my best to take care of the kid; I'm not a monster! I'd love him or her too, but that's not the point… my life is just… full."

"Oh, you might think so, but having children-"

"Mom, stop!" Mark stood up. "I'm already losing my boyfriend because he seemed to want to pressure me into this; I don't need it from you too."

"I just want to make sure that you're not making a mistake!"

"If kids are so great, why don't I have tons of brothers and sisters? Sure, I get the genetic blindness thing, but you could have adopted!"

"Well, we… we thought it was better to… when your vision started to go so early, we…"

"Oh. I see. Sorry for spoiling your big family dream," Mark muttered and started to walk away.

"Mark, sweetie, I didn't mean-!"

The blond man sighed and stopped, turning half around, talking to his mother over his shoulder. "I know, mom. I'm sorry. I'm just tired and not in the best of moods, okay? I'm heading to bed."

"Sleep well, dear. I'm sorry. I'm sure everything will work out."

"Thanks."

_____________________________________________________

"No, head through there, ah there we go, good boy Tony!" Lance grinned. The baby grinned back, now dressed in his pajamas.

"See? There's nothing to this baby-thing," O'Connor said confidently.