5

"Melissa" I smiled as I entered Dr. Harping's room. "I received the email" I looked at him confused. "The one about changing therapists." What in the world was he on about?! "Your boyfriend sent it, did you not know?" Boyfriend? Who.. Oh. Anger built up within me immediately as I realised who it was. "Oh yes, sorry I must have forgotten. I hope this doesn't cause you any inconvenience." I smiled trying to hide my anger. "None at all Miss Craw." He smiled and I apologised once more before leaving the room and heading towards reception. "Hey, are you alright?" Tasha asked with a worry to her tone. "Is Dr. Frost back?" She shook her head. "Not for another week or so why?" I bit my lip in thought. "He changed my therapist. I mean, who does he think he is?!" She gulped before looking around awkwardly. "Would you like for me to contact him for you?" "Oh yes, let him know that he can kiss my a*s!" She looked at me in shock and I walked away heading to the lift. What a bastard.

When I got home I wasted no time in pouring myself a large glass of wine and getting comfortable. I scrolled through the contacts on my phone until I got to his number and called. "Frost." His tone was low and husky. Oh so husky. "Who do you think you are. What right do you have in changing my therapist, you don't control me Frost. You're such an a*shole!" I spoke all at once & I heard him move around. "I got your message from Tasha. I'd love to kiss your ass, I'd love to do all kinds of things to it." I gulped down some wine in shock. I didn't think Tasha would actually tell him what I said, especially so quick. "I told you I had booked you a therapist already, you went against what I said and changed it. I'm simply correcting your mistake." "Mistake?! You know what was mistake? Having you as my therapist to begin with. Knowing you at all was a mistake!" I heard him breathe deeply before answering. "I'm sorry you feel that way." The line went quiet for a moment. Had I offended him? "Boyfriend?" I questioned remembering what Dr. Harping told me. "You told him you were my boyfriend?" "I had to make it believable. I used a fake name. Listen, I have to go." No don't go.. "Goodbye Melissa" He hung up and I finished the glass of wine all at once.

-

"Will you come to my bachelorette party?" I looked up from the seating plan map and looked at her confused. "Me? You want me there?" Jenny nodded and I tapped my fingers on the table in thought. "Why would you want me there? I'm just your wedding planner." She shrugged and smiled. "I want you to, you've been such a big help honestly." I sighed. "You've already invited me to the wedding, and you're still paying me. Thats more than enough, honestly." I don't understand why she keeps inviting me. She's too nice. "Melissa, please. I consider you a friend now, honestly you should come." I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Alright fine fine." She clapped and wrote down something on the notepad. "This is the date and address. Dress sexy, it's ladies night!" I giggled at her as she danced in her chair. "Oh by the way, I have a plus one for the wedding, hope thats alright. You said I could-" She tapped my hand "Don't be silly, of course its alright. Boyfriend of yours?" I smiled and looked away. "No, just a friend." "Great! Because I know someone you can hook up with." I looked up and raised my brow at her. "Oh I don't 'hook up' not a fan of all that." Why does everyone want me to find someone? Can't I just stay single?! "Melissa, everyone hooks up at weddings." Yeah, not me. "Don't worry, I know some really nice guys." She smiled and I shook my head. "I'll change your mind."

-

"How did your session go?" -Frost

I rolled my eyes as I read the text. I'd had my first therapy session today with the therapist Frost set up for me. I didn't see a need in fighting him, he'd only continue to change the therapist for me. I'm pretty sure he's not allowed to do that actually.

"It went well thank you. When will our sessions return?" I bit my lip as I waited for his reply. It seemed like forever before I received a response.