11

Placing the dress against my body, I admired my reflection. "White looks good on you." Frost spoke whilst approaching me. He wanted to take me out for dinner, so I was trying to find the perfect dress. "I don't know, white makes me look fat, I haven't been keeping up with the gym lately." I frowned at my body and he held my waist. "Baby, you're beautiful." I smiled at him through the mirror before sighing.  "I'll try it on and see." I walked over to the bed and started undressing. "I could watch you all day." He licked his lips as he stood by the door watching me. I blushed before throwing my top at him. "Stop watching me you creep!" I joked and he smirked whilst approaching me. "Come and stay with me this weekend." He asked and I gulped shocked. "Stay?" I asked more to myself than to him. "Yes, with me, at my place." He spoke whilst stroking my arm. "What's wrong with my apartment?" I asked feeling a shiver run down my spine. "I want you all to myself, without your sister being in the building." His eyes were dark and I knew what he meant. "I don't know" I  stated whilst moving away and putting on the dress. He approached me once more and zipped me up. "Think about it. I'm not saying anything has to happen, I just want to spend more time with you- in private." I turned to look at him before nodding. "See, the dress looks good on you." He complimented before I turned and looked in the mirror. Not bad I guess.

-

"I'm excited, time is flying by." Kirsty stated as we went over the final details for her wedding. "Just two weeks." She beamed and I giggled at her excitement. I would be too if I was getting married. My mind switched to Frost and I thought about marriage and what our kids would look like. "I couldn't have done it without you!" Kirsty thanked me before gathering her things and leaving my office. I was exhausted but I knew a trip to the gym was needed. Reaching into my bag I took out my phone and called Santana. "Are you still at home?" I asked whilst grabbing my bag and turning off the lights in my office. "Nope, I'm on my way to the gym now, do you want me to swing by and pick you up?" I had let her use my car for the day which was handy because I wasn't in the mood for driving. "Yes please, I'll be in the car park." I ended the call before locking up my office and leaving the building. Not long after Santana arrived and we headed to the gym for an intense workout. "So how are things going with you and Frost?" She asked as we ran on the treadmill. I was already out of breath and it had only been 20 minutes. "Fine-He wants-Me to stay with him" I said in-between breaths. "Like live with him?" She asked shocked. I shook my head and slowed down my pace. "Just for a few days, like a weekend or something." I took a sip of water from my water bottle before increasing my pace again. "Do you want to?" She asked still maintaining her pace. "I don't know..I'm thinking about it." I feel as though its too soon to be having sleepovers; I mean, we've only just established that we're dating. Plus, I don't want to rush into anything. "What have you got to lose?" She stated while slowing down and getting off the treadmill. "I'll see, I need to be honest with him first, about my past; I've told him the basics of my previous relationship but if I'm going to share a bed with this man, at the least he could know the truth." She nodded in understanding. "Do you think you're ready to tell him?" I sighed and got off the treadmill. "Maybe, its his reaction I'm not ready for." Who knows how Frost would react. I don't want him to look at me differently just because of my past. Then again, Frost isn't that shallow. "I might tell  him tonight." She raised her brow at me. "Didn't I tell you he's coming by?" She shook her head. "I'll vacate the house to give you two some space." She winked and I rolled my eyes. "You don't need to leave." I admitted. "I want to. You two need to talk..and do whatever else you need to do" she winked once again. "Nothing will happen. Nothing has..really." She laughed before pushing my shoulder teasingly. "You haven't got him in the sack yet?" She asked shocked. "When you say it like that, it sounds nasty, but no I haven't." I admitted feeling shy for some reason. "Maybe tonight is the night." I rolled my eyes dismissing her comment.

By the time we were done at the gym I was even more exhausted than I was earlier. We got back home and Santana showered and left in a flash before Frost arrived. When he got here I had just finished showering and changing into something more comfortable. "Is Santana in?" He asked as we entered the living room before sitting down. "Nope, she left to give us a chance to talk." He nodded before raising a brow at me. "Talk?" He questioned. "I feel like we still need to get to know each other more; you need to get to know me more." Fiddling with my fingers I caught his quizzical expression. "I'm all ears baby." I took a deep breath before going over everything. From my past to now and the not so coincidental reunion with Kirsty. He listened carefully whilst occasionally nodding. By the time I was done I was crying, having to relive the memories was painful. Frost pulled me into a tight embrace whilst stroking my back before breaking the silence. "So you think your ex has something to do with this Kirsty woman coming to you?" I nodded and sniffed. He looked tense and I don't blame him. I had already told him about my past in our sessions but the thought of my ex returning was another story. "Why don't you question her?" He asked referring to Kirsty. "Question her and say what? 'By the way, did my ex find me and make you request me as your wedding planner?" The thought of him even knowing where I worked made me feel uneasy. "I'm not going to do that. I'l just plan her wedding and be done with it. Hopefully I'll never see her again after that." I sighed exasperated. "Whatever you decide to do, I'm here for you." He pulled me into a tight hug and I melted in his embrace. My mind flicked back to when Frost had told me he was dangerous. Now that he knew about my past, it's only right that I'd know about his. "Remember that time you told em you're dangerous..what did you mean?" I asked looking up at him. He stroked my back gently filling the atmosphere with silence. "I have a past Melissa just like everyone else." He fell silent as I waited for him to continue. "We need to be honest and open with each other, you know about my past, tell me about yours." I probed and I felt him tense. "Not today baby." He let go of me and stood whilst walking into my kitchen. I followed not giving up. "Why not? What did you do that was so bad?" He poured himself a glass of water before turning to face me. "There's too much to go over." He stated and I rolled my eyes. "I have time." I said whilst folding my arms and leaning against the counter. He placed the glass in the sink before walking over to me. "Please- not today Melissa." With that he kissed my forehead and headed back into the living room. I decided to let it go for today but I wasn't going to give up that easily.

-

I was at work meeting with Kirsty to discuss further minor details. "I've asked my fiancé to come for the cake tasting if thats okay?" She asked and I nodded. "That's fine." My mind wondered to how her husband would look and what he would be like. Maybe tall and slim, that looked like the type she would go for. I still had Frost on my mind; after our conversation yesterday I wasn't sure what to think. How dangerous could this man really be and what had he done? My mind continued to race, thinking the absolute worst; I'm sure it can't be that bad. "Oh here he comes." Kirsty spoke snapping me out of my thoughts. I turned towards the door to see him..my ex- her future husband walking towards us. My heart raced and my palms became sweaty before my vision went blurry and I felt my body drop.

Well......... this is about to get interesting. Sorry sorry sorry sorry for the wait. Forreal now I am back to writing and posting, I've had the maddest writers block. I'm back though *twerks*