22

Melissa

The next morning I woke up with Frost's arms wrapped around me. He was still deep in his sleep so I slowly and quietly peeled myself from his embrace, getting up from the bed and putting my gown around me before heading into the kitchen.

"Finally awake are we?" Santana peeked up at me above the cup of coffee in her hands.

"Don't start,  let me have some breakfast at least." I headed to the fridge and scoped out for some bread, bacon and sausages.

"Did you at least speak to Frost about his behaviour yesterday?" I could tell she wasn't going to drop the topic anytime soon.

"No. Yes, well.. sort of." I spoke truthfully.

"You were too busy banging eachothers brains out." She rolled her eyes at me and I chuckled remembering last nights events.

"Well I'll have you know, we did have some words and he was aware he acted out of character."

"So can they both come together and apologise? Fighting over you is not cute."

"I quite like it. I feel special." I grinned and she rolled her eyes at me again. "How was Zach after?" She shrugged as I began cracking some eggs onto the pan.

"He was pissed. I calmed him down and he's agreed to come together with Frost to clear things out."

"I'll speak to Frost. Do you want some breakfast?"

"Pancakes for me please." I turned to the voice behind me and saw Frost stood there topless with a just woke up rugged look. Even first thing in the morning he looked like a God.

"She was talking to me." Santana chimed in and I caught the stare she gave him.

"Still hate me Santana?" He asked and she raised her cup at him.

"Damn right."

"Forgive me?" He held his bare chest as if clutching his heart whilst walking over to her.

"No. You're an ass! Why do you behave like a spoilt brat!" Not wanting to get involved, I turned back to making my breakfast as they tried to settle their differences.

"You both think I'm an ass and that doesn't sit well with me. I'm sorry." Frost apologised and my heart melted a little. I know he didn't like being on bad terms with my sister, her approval and trust meant a lot to him - even if he never admitted it.

"Sit down with Zach and settle things, then I'll forgive you."

"Deal. Whatever makes you stop hating me." He agreed and I smiled a little.

"I don't hate you Frost. My sister loves you too much for me to hate you; anyway, I'm off to the gym now so you two love birds enjoy your breakfast." She said her goodbyes, leaving Frost and I alone in the kitchen.

"Thank you." He raised his brow at me confused. "For agreeing to meet with Zach and kill the whole situation."

"Compromise baby, compromise." He winked and slapped my ass making me wince.
"Sore from last night?" I nodded and he rubbed my ass soothingly. "Is it uncomfortable?"