Epilogue

Frost

She swayed towards me slowly as I drank in her scent. Stopping by my feet, she peeled off the white gown that hugged to her curves.

"Tired, sir?" She smiled and I smirked.

"Mesmerised." I said correcting her. "Come here." I growled grabbing onto her hips and pulling her close.

"Easy! We have to wait till Nala gets picked up!" Slipping out of my grip, she continued to strip down.

"How long is your sister going to be? I need to be inside you before the night ends." Watching her undress was not helping right now, all I wanted was to have her to myself but her sister was running late from the reception.

"I'm sure you can wait a little longer. You've waited all these months." She wrapped the white silk robe around her body before heading out of the room to tend to our daughter.

It had been 4 years since we had decided to start fresh from our previous ordeals and I had proposed to her just six months ago. I would have done it earlier but after falling pregnant three years ago, I decided it would be best to wait till our daughter was a little older. It was Melissa's idea to abstain until the wedding day and although I wasn't keen on the idea, I knew it meant a lot to her so I went with it. Today we had gotten married and I was ready to finally take her as Mrs Frost.

Melissa

"Come to aunty Tana." Santana cooed at Nala and I smiled at their cute relationship. My sister was amazing with her and I loved how I could rely on her to take care of Nala when I was busy with work. I was now running my own wedding planning business and although I loved it, I hated being away from my daughter.

"Thanks again sis; do you have everything you need? Clothes, her favourite toys?" I rummaged through the box of toys trying to find Nala's favourite doll.

"Relax! I have everything we need. Go have fun on your honeymoon don't worry about us!" Santana rolled her eyes at my worried expression. I sighed before hugging Nala and giving her a big kiss.

"I love you. Be good to aunty okay? Momma and daddy are going on a little trip we'll be back soon."

"Give daddy a kiss princess." Frost spoke appearing out of nowhere. Nala grinned before embracing him in a hug and I felt my ovaries jump. Oh yeah we are definitely getting me pregnant on this honeymoon. I licked my lips at the thought and Santana nudged me slightly, snapping me out of my trance.

"Zack said congrats again."

"Shame he couldn't stay longer at the wedding." Having rushed off to be with his girlfriend for the birth of their first child, I had only managed to speak to him briefly at the reception. He and Frost had managed to put their differences aside, and it brought relief and comfort to Frost knowing that Zack was taken and occupied with someone else. In his words 'now I can stop worrying about him trying to get you into bed' which we all knew was not Zack's intentions - maybe years ago, but certainly not now. He was in a happy relationship and now forming a family of his own.

"You go enjoy yourselves, I'll take care of this little munchkin." Santana tickled Nala causing her to crouch down in laughter as Frost came to my side to admire the sight. We both said our goodbyes and saw them out before shutting the door, leaving us at peace.

"Well.." Frost smirked, holding onto my waist.

"Well what Dr Frost?" I said seductively, running my hands up and down his chest.

"We have seven hours left till our flight to Bali, that's seven hours of fucking - we should start now." He growled, sliding the silk gown from my shoulders.