Chapter 7: With every good thing comes a bad thing...

A/N:Krissy's dress/outfit is on the side! Hope you enjoy! And I just wanted to say thank you....For everything <4

(Krissy's P.O.V.)

I woke up the next morning feeling much better!

I then noticed, no one was hugging me...

Or next to me... I looked to my side, Harry wasn't there...

I looked at the time. 12:45pm, he must have woken up earlier and left somewhere?

I got up and changed into my t shirt and shorts, luckily Chelsi dropped off some clothes for me yesterday! I went to grab my phone on he table when I saw a note.

Went to grab us some food! There's a surprise for you in the closet!

Xx Harry

 A surprise? If a clown jumps out of there I'm so killing Harry! I walked over and opened the door. There was a box sitting on the floor. I grabbed it and read the tag,

For your special 'meeting' today. Go get ready now!

Xx Harry

I opened it to see a adorable light pink dress, it was absolutely gorgeous!

I loved it! Wait...did he say meeting?

I'll ask him after I went to get ready. after taking a shower, curling my hair, putting on my mascara.

Then I heard the door close.

I peaked my head out of the bathroom.

"Harry?"

"Yesss?"He said walking through the hallway holding a bag of subway in his hands.

"Hi boo!"I said hugging him.

He picked me up and hugged me back kissing my cheek.

"Thanks! I absolutely love this dress!"I said. He put me down.

"Your welcome! And might I say you look very fit in that dress" He said winking causing me to blush.

I put on my silver heart necklace.

I wore it everyday! It was very special to me. Long story short, my grandmother gave it to me before she passed away, it was during the time my dad was still with us....

She told me that it's keep me safe, it's be a reminder to me to be strong...and That a reminder that my Grandma would always be watching me from heaven, that she'd be my guardian angel and protect me. She promised me it's get better soon...

It eventually did. I felt two strong arms wrap around me. I turned my head to see Harry, I felt so good in his arms.

"Ready?"He asked me.

"Yup!....Wait...What are we doing? What 'meeting'?"I asked him putting air quotes in the word meeting.

"You have a meeting with Simon Cowell! He wants to hear you sing! He wants to figure out about signing you to his label!"Harry said excitedly.

I smiled.

"Really! That's amazing Harry!"I said hugging him.

Then I remembered. Simon, my boss...and I remembered this was all a job...

"You okay babe?"Harry asked me his smile turning into a worried look.

"Yeah!"I said putting in a fake smile. "Then lets go!"He said grabbing his keys.