Chapter 19: Secret Plans

(Krissy's P.O.V.)

I felt the tears fly fast down my cheek as Niall spoke those words. He knew, it was over. Niall was going to tell Harry how disgusting I am and how my love for him was an acting job. 

I felt my heart sink all the way down to my stomach, it suddenly became hard to breath. I gripped the sheets in a attempt to stop my hands from shaking, but my whole body trembled.

"Niall please. I can ex- I can explain!"I choked on my words. With every word I spoke it felt like acid running through my throat.

"Niall I never thought Harry was actually the guy! I really do love him! And Simon wouldn't let me quit, he said he'd tell and Harry would hate me!"I cried covering my face. Before I could explain more Niall interrupted.

"I believe you. I do. I see the way you look at him."Niall said softly. "It's the way I wish I could look at someone."

He sighed then scooted closer to me, he grabbed my hands and held them. 

"Kristina, listen, Harry loves you. You're not like the other girls he's dated, he's always been such a gentleman to his girlfriends, so kind, so romantic, and he is that way with you yet it's completely different." He took in a deep breath.

"How long have you guys even been dating? A few months? He's madly in love with you already." He turned over my hands and rubbed the insides of my palms. "He even wanted to stop by the jewelry store to check out rings."Niall laughed.

I looked up at him, feeling my heart shatter as the word rings came out of his mouth.

"Of course we never had the time to, and everyone told him it was too soon."Niall continued to trace the lines of my palm as he talked. "But the point is, he loves you. And this so called job is disgusting. And you need to call it quits somehow."

"But that's my problem!"I said tears falling from my cheek to my lap. "I can't get out of the damn contract! It was the worst decision of my life!"I shouted.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. 

"Guys? You still in there? You okay?"I heard Liam's worried voice come from the other side of the door.

"Yeah! Just let us have some time alone please!"I said trying my best to not sound like I'm crying.

"Oh! Alright...I'll just be out here.. The other boys left to You and Harry's room."Liam said before leaving.

I turned back to Niall and bit my bottom lip. "I don't know what to do Niall."

He sighed, his eyes sympathetic and understanding. He looked down. "Well then I guess we'll just have to come up with some plan."Niall looked at me with a small smile, "I'll help you."

I looked into his sad eyes confused. "What do you mean?"I asked, "A plan? There's no way out of the contract!"I said.

"But there is sweetheart."Niall said wiping away his own tears then smiling.

"Simon can't tell Harry if he fires you. You didn't break the contract, so he can't right?"Niall asked.

"Well why would he fire me? And he can still tell Harry if were together I'm sure."I said shaking my head.

"Well I wouldn't think Simon would want to be known as a guy who hired a girlfriend, then fired her for really being in love? I mean, I would never want to be known as that horrible of a person."Niall said.

"True.."I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, "Welll what if we can't get him to fire me?"

"Then we'll keep trying."

"How are we going to get him to fire me?"

Niall paused, scratching the back of his head. "Not sure actually."He admitted sheepishly. "But we'll find a way."He reassured me taking my hands back in his.

"Well...Thank you Niall," I said softly. "for understanding."

He smiled, "No problem Sis,"He kissed my cheek then rubbed the top of my head messing up my hair.

"Now lets get some sleep, we got a big day tomorrow."Niall said slowly getting up, I got up with him then  he began to undo the sheets.

"Right. I guess I'll see you tomorrow morning then.."I said heading towards the door.

"Woah, what are you talking about? We're having a sleepover silly."He said as he opened his drawers. He pulled out one of Harry's shirts then threw it towards me.

"Go change and get comfy, I'll fix the bed and a movie." I smiled at him, slightly shaking my head.

"Oh Niall, alright. But I get to choose the movie!"I said before going into the bathroom to change.

"No you don't!"He said through the door.

I returned back out ready for bed, to see Niall on the bed under the covers getting comfortable. I climbed in next to him the he hit started the movie.

"Woah there! I thought I get to choose the movie!"I said pouting my bottom lip.

"I chose something we'd both like! Don't worry."He said smiling.

"What movie?"I asked.

"Bridesmaids!"Niall chirped.

I smiled, "You're lucky I like that movie Horan."I said scooting closer to Niall. 

"Hey Niall?" I turned to face him.

"Yes?" he said still looking at the tv.

"I love you. And if you're ever not feeling okay you know I'm here for you right?" Niall turned to me, his eyes glossy.

"I love you too, Kris." he wrapped his arm around me, "and don't you worry, I know. And the same goes for you, I'm always here." I smiled, and he began the movie.

It felt good to be with Niall, he reminded me a lot of my brother.  It made me feel warm inside, like I was happy, like nothing could go wrong.

Little did I know, all hell was about to break loose.