Chapter 21: I'll show them innocent

(Krissy's P.O.V.)

Lou started off by blasting some really rave/Party style music. Then she turned to me smiling wildly,

"This is going to be so much fun,"She started to mess with my hair, "You can be like my real life barbie!"She laughed turning me in my chair so I was looking at the wall instead of the mirror.

"Now, where to start?"She asked herself tapping her finger to her chin. She sprayed my hair with dry shampoo then brushed it out.

"How about we add a little color to your hair?"She asked me, I looked at her wide eyed.

"Temporary! Don't worry, it'll wash right out!"She said scooting past me and rummaging through drawers. She ended up finding whatever she was looking for then showed me.

"Temporary hair dye! It looks natural but easily washes out!"She said proudly. She took out the insides then handed me the box.

"Red?"I asked her a hint of worry in my voice.

"Don't worry babe! It'll look great!"She said pushing my chair over to the sink.

"Alright, I'm trusting you!"I said to Lou as she leaned my chair back and started dying my hair.

After dyeing my hair, Lou towel dried it then put them in curlers. She then began to apply makeup.

"Ooh This is going to look great on you!"She said all giddy as she applied eye shadow to my lid. I tried my best not to squirm. After having my hair dyed and styled, my makeup and nails done Lou pulled over a cart full of hanging dresses.

"Hmmm.."She tapped her finger to her chin as she observed me then the dresses. She ended up picking a black dress that was in two pieces. The top was a bit revealing, it looked like a crop top that was tank top styled. However the back was cut off and the only think connecting the front to the back was 3 about an inch in length straps than ran across my back.

The second piece was the bottom half. It was a skirt piece that went down to about mid thigh. It was bejeweled with black beads.

She handed me the dress smiling widely. "This is going to look so fit on you!"She grinned. I took the dress and heels then smiled nervously. It seemed a little slutty...

She had me put it on then she did some finishing touched and voilá! I was done.

I looked in the mirror and hawked at myself. I looked different! I had to admit I looked hot!

My hair was a red velvet red and the loose curls looked amazing. My makeup was dramatic and sexy, something Id never be able to do. Then the dress fit perfectly, it may have been a but revealing but it made me feel like one of the popular girls back in high school.

"So? What do you think!"Lou asked walking behind me. "You like?"

"I Love!!!"I squealed hugging her. She smiled hugging me back.

"Now just wait til Harry sees you!"She said motioning me to wait by the door. She slowly opened it and peaked her head out.

"Oh booyyysss!"She called out. "Will you all come over please?"She asked batting her long lashes.

The boys came over slowly, asking if we were done yet and if it was time to go.

"Yes it is time!"Lou smirked. "Now, are you ready to see my amazing job on Krissy?"She asked excited.

"I give you,"She paused dramatically before opening the door and finishing "The sexy ready to party, Krissy!"She shouted as I walked out shyly. Harry's mouth dropped open as he saw me. The others gawked at how I looked.