Chapter 4:Anouncing or Not Anouncing?

(Krissy's P.O.V.)

I watched in the crowd as Harry's Facial expression became unreadable, blank.

"So who is taken raise your hands?"She said smiling.

Liam raised his hand, Harry hessitated but his arm stayed down.

Harry's face was still unreadable.

"Okay All the sinlge ladies! Now put your hands up!"She said to the tune of single ladies.

Niall, Zayn, and Louis raised there hands, Louis also shaked his butt around.

"Oohh So Louis, Niall, and Zayn are the single boys!"She exclaimed.

She looked over to Harry.

"What about you hun? Got a seceret lass we don't know about"She said sweetly.

"Err....Merb"Harry muttered something I couldn't understand.

"Do you have a girlfriend Harry?"She asked him, he blushed.

"Awww I think he does! Who is this special girl!"She asked him.

He started talking about me, telling them the sweetest things.

Ohh Harry..

(Harry's P.O.V.)

I couldn't hide her any longer, she was too special.

I started telling them all about her, how we met, what her favorite things are, what I love about her.

"And, She always seems to smell like strawberries, and I love that. She is so sweet, the kindest person you'll meet. I really love her, shes my everything. She always does this thing, when shes embarrassed, she touches her cheek, its adorable. She is an amazing singer, and actress, she is so cute! She has this fear of those automatic doors, like the ones on the lift. She won't walk through them, but sometimes when she has to she tells me she'll run through them screaming, But I told her that I'll be there to protect her."I said smiling.

I began to ramble on about Krissy.

Soon the host got her cue that she needed to shut me up.

"Alright, Alright, Harry I'm sure she's a wonderful girl. Were all happy for you."She said.

Then she turned to the camera and we went to commercial.

My eyes met Krissy's she was smiling, but her eyes were watery and it looked like she was about to cry.

I stood up worried, why was she crying??

She ran up to me, well attempted to run in her crutches, and hugged me tightly.

I hugged her back tightly, lifting Her up, she lifted her legs.

I put her down, our arms still wrapped around each other.

I kissed her lips gently.

"Are you okay??"I asked her.

"Better than okay, that was the sweetest thing ever!"She said hugging me again.

I chuckled. "Your the sweetest thing"I said.

She giggled. I heard an aww from behind, along with some squealing.

"We turned around to see a pair of girls in 1D Merch.

"Hi"Krissy said smiling, they freaked out a bit.

"Um err Krissy, would Harry mind taking a picture with us..please" One of the girls said avoiding my eye contact, Krissy laughed.

"I would love to take a picture"I said.